What is preventing you from living more sustainably?
The first steps
Routines often prevent people from living more sustainably. Find your levers to make your life more sustainable.
The first step
Consuming sustainably makes sense, is tasty, healthy and can even be cost-saving. Give yourself a jolt, get over old, unsustainable routines. Anyone can get started, and: You make a difference - for yourself, for society and for the environment.
Product information and rules of thumb help in everyday life. Our helpers for sustainable consumption offer you guidance. When big decisions are made and purchases are made, setting the course is particularly important. There are some conditions that fundamentally influence sustainable consumption and lifestyles: Where do I live? How do i live Where do I work and how do I get there? What are my consumption preferences? What do I really like? Which vacation suits me?
Find your starting point
Anyone can get started. Which topic is of particular importance to you: Would you like to pay attention to fair trade, your personal carbon footprint and your own health? Do you want to invest your money responsibly while promoting sustainable projects? Do you have a major investment in the house? Would you like to save energy and advance the energy transition?
Where you start to make your consumption habits more sustainable is entirely up to you and your options. Sustainability is a process in which the challenges and issues are constantly evolving - just like your life situation.
By choosing sustainable products and services, your banknote becomes a voting slip. Use it for your goals. The more often you choose the more sustainable product alternative, the greater the pressure on companies to offer products and services that consistently work towards sustainable development. With your purchase decision, demand responsibility from companies and show that you, as a citizen, advocate laws, framework conditions and rules for sustainable business.
Live the alternative to the “cheap is cool” mentality. Because if we just pay attention to the price and buy cheap, someone else pays a high price. Talk to your family and friends: what could be done differently, what could not be changed under any circumstances? Develop new ideas together about what you would like to contribute to the preservation of the environment and more social justice.
- Religious people are easier to fool
- Where can green card holders vote
- What are the benefits of yoga 5
- What are some unfair things about people
- Which is better Poland or Canada
- How can I maximize my IELTS score
- How is the GIA course in Carlsbad
- How can I make homemade vegetable broth
- How do I receive a payment from clixsense
- What helps with immigration to Canada
- A bloodhound makes a good family dog
- Moechtegern is a bad word
- Are emeralds worth more than diamonds
- What bacteria cause mono
- How far is Singapore from India?
- How to scratch facebook group post
- Which is better life or death Why
- How can feminism be intersectional
- When was the last time you were ashamed
- Men boycott marriage
- How can we repair an air conditioner
- Haunted places should be closed
- What is traditional muslim food
- Who stays with Eminem
- Why is affordable public transport so important
- What is an unofficial rule that everyone follows
- What is the meaning of life experience
- Romania is part of the Commonwealth
- Why are diamonds
- Why do people find Facebook creepy
- Why is the US media mostly on the left?
- How do you define personal leadership
- Nationalism is the newest version of tribalism
- What are synonyms for attached