Why do people wear scarves?
Winter trend: why do people wrap themselves in these giant scarves?
While strolling through Berlin without a shawl, even though it is an unusually warm autumn day, the uncomfortable feeling of pomeranian nudity arises, scarves everywhere, outside, inside, on men and women, everyone wears one. In other large cities, too, the density is increasing. No question about it, the scarf has become the most popular urban fashion accessory. Why questions arise: How can a cloth be so important? What does he stand for? And above all: why is it getting bigger and bigger?
The scarf here does not mean the folded cloth or the red scarf of the intellectual, not even the Alexander McQueen skull model, but any random, sausage carelessly or deliberately awkwardly frill-like model that is wrapped around the neck several times, up to the chin reaches up, hides the lower part of the ears, hikes up half the back of the head. They are real blankets that are hanging for sale in stores like Zara and H&M this winter season and that are then hung on the back of the chair like a sleeping bag in restaurants or cafés if someone takes them off at all.
The trend fits seamlessly into the general upholstery of the present: cuddly blankets have long been laid out in cafes, in pedicure salons huge pillows pile up, in which you sway back and forth like on a ship. The idea is obvious: the city dweller
- Could the British Empire have been bigger?
- What's wrong with this Java code 1
- What are some interesting facts about pearls
- Mauritius is a nation of immigrants
- Surgeons prescribe medication
- Why do we use toothpaste
- Which is the best posture corrector woman
- Is India Better Than Pakistan 1
- What are the top vegan sources of protein
- Who are Henry Ford's parents
- How can some people like cold weather
- Why don't nuns wear underpants?
- What a design career actually requires of you
- Can I Avoid Korean Military Service?
- How do you criticize constructively
- Different races have different skin structures
- What best describes a person with NPD
- Why do people have disabilities
- Should you feel guilty about being lucky
- How can a man become ultra feminine
- How deep can a swimming pool be
- Low carbohydrate diets reduce lifespan
- What would be the disadvantage of decentralization
- Was Emperor Constantine a Christian