Dark praline improves your skin
Make rum truffles yourself - the perfect gift for every occasion!
What could be nicer than gifts from the kitchen? That's why I brought you a really mega simple recipe for chocolate truffles with rum and whiskey today. They are always very popular souvenirs for a wide variety of invitations.
Now you will surely think, yes it may be, but I'm not a chocolatier ... aaaber that's not a problem, because you don't have to either.
These homemade chocolate truffles only need four ingredients and 20 minutes of time (plus cooling time).
Years ago I came across this really easy recipe for rum balls ... it's absolutely child's play. Today I'll show you how to make your own easy-peasy lemon squeezy chocolate truffles. Without a lot of stuff and mega delicious, but above all so varied and versatile.
Ahhh, homemade truffles are difficult - no!
At first you think that making chocolate truffles or chocolate pralines yourself is time-consuming and nothing works without a praline course and special equipment.
Far from it. This is also possible with this recipe without much effort and without measuring the perfect chocolate temperature. High-quality chocolate, whipped cream and schnapps enter into a dreamlike symbiosis here and delicate chocolate truffles of the finest quality are created. You will inspire every chocolate lover and I am sure that the question of "more" will come 🙂
Seductive truffles, easier than ever ... so incredibly tasty that it is difficult not even to put your own snack in the dark, liquid gold during production ... But there are worse things 😉
Reach your goal with just four ingredients - just do it ...
You can actually make and decorate these truffles according to your mood or simply according to what you have in store ... These easy peasy chocolate truffles consist of only a few ingredients and after a short break in the refrigerator are only coarsely ground in cocoa, coconut Rolled nuts or crushed candy canes. My favorite rolling mass is clearly cocoa ... I just really like this bitter taste with the creamy filling ...
And it is precisely these chocolate truffles that are suitable right now to turn them into super-fast hot chocolate, which is simply poured with hot milk in a mug and simply melts away deliciously ... Finally, a fluffy icing on top and the mega delicious and sexy hot Chocolate makes my very personal winter happiness perfect ...
As you can see, these truffles are real jack-of-all-trades 🙂
Recipe for easy peasy chocolate truffles, from which you can also conjure up hot chocolate
- ... for approx. 40 pieces
- 250g very good chocolate (approx. 70% cocoa content) I always use Callebaut chocolate drops * for this ...
- 125ml cream
- 100 g of chopped almonds or hazelnuts
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 ml of brown rum
- ... for finishing
- Crumbled Christmas biscuits e.g. speculoos or vanilla croissants
- de-oiled cocoa powder
- Coconut flakes
- powdered sugar
- Hazelnut brittle
- crushed candy canes
- ground pistachios, nuts etc.
- crushed freeze-dried strawberries or raspberries
- How to do it
- Chop the chocolate as small as possible (important!) Or you can use chocolate drops straight away.
- Melt the chocolate and cream in a saucepan over medium heat and stir to a homogeneous mass. Reduce the heat and stir again after a few minutes.
- When the chocolate is melted and mixed well, stir in the chopped nuts.
- At the very end you add the salt and the rum or the whiskey and pour the chocolate mixture into a bowl.
- Now the chocolate mass is allowed to stay in the refrigerator for about 3 hours so that it hardens.
- When it comes to the finish, your creativity or your pantry is required 🙂
- Depending on what you want to use as a casing for your truffles, you choose either cocoa, cocoa, powdered sugar, nuts, coconut flakes or brittle and roll your truffles in it.
- The chocolate mass has become quite solid after the time in the refrigerator, so you have to cut it off with a spoon and roll it in your hand or shape it briefly.
- For rolling I use a deep plate that has enough cocoa etc. in it.
- Yes, it's a bit of a mess, but it's pretty sweet and tasty.
- If you don't like chocolate fingers that much, just use food-grade kitchen gloves.
- It is best to keep the truffles in the refrigerator until they are eaten or given away.
Hot chocolate made from truffle
If you want to conjure up a hot chocolate from the truffles, you simply put two or three chocolate truffles in a mug, pour hot milk over it, stir and finally top with half-whipped cream ... Ready!
And if that's not enough for you and your need for hot chocolate should be higher, I have more ideas for you here ...
In a word: you can eat chocolate with a clear conscience
Lots of people like me love chocolate. But somehow most of the time you eat them with a bad conscience. I did a little research to see if that really has to be ... First of all: No, everything is much better than I thought 🙂
Snacking isn't just bad, it's actually really good and healthy.
Many studies have now actually proven the health benefits of chocolate. But there is one tiny catch: only dark chocolate offers all of this, plus the fact that the amount plays a big role.
Upper limit: six to eight grams per day
Dark chocolate contains a lot of flavanols, which can have a positive effect on health. Not only does dark chocolate have a positive effect on your blood pressure, it can also be the reason for preventing a heart attack or stroke.
Even if many doctors warn against sweets, dark chocolate is different: it has a positive effect on the cholesterol level.
So if you want to do something for your health, you should consume one or two pieces (6 - 8 grams) of dark chocolate a day. White or milk chocolate are unfortunately not suitable for this ... Ok, you can't have everything either 😉
Chocolate makes skin beautiful and protects against UV rays
Studies have also found that chocolate doesn't have to be bad for your skin, either. If you eat dark chocolate every now and then, the skin becomes more moist and not oily as it was thought a few years ago. It also becomes less rough.
Chocolate connoisseurs are also better protected from UV rays - but only to a rather limited extent - sunscreen should definitely continue to be used.
Chocolate helps relieve pain and improves thinking skills
It has now also been proven that the blood-thinning chocolate acts like a kind of natural aspirin. And that is exactly what has a positive effect on the ability to think and remember.
Chocolate is considered to be a mood-enhancer, comforter and good friend in bad times anyway. Opinions differ greatly here. Some researchers say a small amount is enough to make you feel better, others say that you have to eat whole wagons of chocolate. But one thing is certain: chocolate makes you happy.
Sooo, now I hope you have a little pleasure with this recipe and that you won't have a guilty conscience when snacking in the future 🙂
To read on, there is this here today ...
I wish you a few nice days, maybe with sun, cold, so that you can still enjoy nature and drink a hot chocolate and a few truffles after a long walk.
We'll see you again the day after tomorrow, enjoy yourself, enjoy the pre-Christmas period and enjoy yourself.
- Where are Triumph motorcycles made
- How Businesses Make You Buy More
- Narcissists are possessive of their other wife
- How can I get kinder
- How do I get perfect sleep
- How informal are the lower courts in Australia
- What is the recommendation for vitamin preparations
- When will the EU join the US?
- A three-hour shuttle service is worth it
- Which country loves America the most
- Why don't my parents understand me
- How is life in the DPRK
- Is IGNOU's MBA better or not
- What is the synonym for garbage
- How are INTJs as teenagers
- Can I write a Quora post anonymously?
- Who benefits from the European Union EU
- In what order should I buy woodworking tools
- E-commerce comes under multimedia
- What specialization for Stanford CS champions
- Driving and traveling can be a hobby
- How does nursing become a professional qualification
- What percentage of the MINT majors are female?
- Doctors enjoy their lives