Tattoos What is Bloodlining
Tattoo Studio Koblenz - individual advice - tailor-made tattoos - over 20 years of experience
René von Senftleben is the owner of Bloodline Tattoo. Built in 1974 and has been tattooing all styles since 1995, some even very much.
In principle, he gets along with other mammals, as long as they have a sense of humor, say his regular customers.
Fenja was built in 1987 and was born in Saarland. In 2015, the elderly graphic designer and illustrator stumbled into René's studio and has been making herself comfortable there ever since. Whether he wanted to or not.
Preferred styles: Anime / Manga, Neo Traditional, Dark Art, Realistic and many more.
As a native of the Northern Lights, Nina ended up tattooing here in Koblenz without further ado and practices the craft with a lot of joy and passion.
In terms of style, she is flexible and enthusiastic about everything, but she has found a little love in “Black / Gray Realistic”.
Our tattoosShow tattoos by René Show tattoos by Fenja Show tattoos by Nina Show tattoos by Lisa
We are a well-coordinated team of three tattoo artists who couldn't be more different. For several years we have been complementing each other and since each of us has a different focus, every tattoo request will find the right artist. We exchange ideas and can therefore look at each tattoo idea from three different perspectives. With all other styles, both modern and traditional, it is helpful to be able to fall back on the inspiration of three experienced tattoo artists.
Because personal contact with our customers is very important to us, advice is only possible in our studio in Koblenz. Together we will develop an individual concept for your tattoo idea and can advise you competently on site. Just drop by us!
Doesn't work, doesn't exist! Due to the fact that each of our tattoo artists has a different focus in terms of style and talents, every tattoo wish will find the right artist. Whether Maori, realistic portraits, old school, mandala, trash polka, neo traditional and much more. Thanks to our common and many years of experience, we can cover all styles and create your unique work of art.
Whether it's youthful sin or a past love affair - so far, no challenge has been too great for us to make the old tattoo what you want today.
Our studio in Koblenz
Thats what our customers say
Information about your tattoo
Do you have an appointment with us soon and would you like to prepare yourself ideally? To get the most out of the appointment and your tattoo, please note the following tips and hints. You can also find everything you need to know about care afterwards here in brief. Should you still have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or in person at the studio.
Two weeks before the appointment
You're welcome renounce on sunbathing and / or visits to the solarium. You cannot tattoo on skin irritated by sunburn!
One day before your appointment
You're welcome renounce on the consumption of alcohol, caffeine or in general blood thinning Medicines and agents (e.g. aspirin).
- Be rested, stress-free and slept in
- Have breakfast and drink a lot (none Coffee, cola, energy drinks or similar drinks with caffeine!).
- Please treat yourself to one shortly beforehand shower (You brush your teeth before you go to the dentist, don't you?).
- Choose loose & old clothes that will not rub on the tattooed area later and can also get dirty. It is also a good idea, for example, to bring short pants (e.g. for tattoos on the thigh) or an old bikini top (tattoos e.g. on the rib cage).
- Since you are only with us Cash make sure you have enough with you.
The foil afterwards is only intended for safe transport. As soon as you get home, remove these and clean your fresh tattoo under cold running water.
Please do not use a washcloth or cloth. After that, you let your tattoo rest for the rest of the day. If you stick your tattoo to your pajamas or bedspread the day after, NOTtear off! Take it into the bathroom and let the fabric slowly peel off under cold water. The day after, you should apply a thin layer of panthenol-containing ointment (e.g. Bepanthen, Tattoo Med, Pegasus - available in pharmacies) twice a day. As long as your tattoo has not healed completely (approx. 2-3 weeks) you should refrain from exercising, sunbathing / solarium, swimming pools, sauna, bathing and anything else that could damage your tattoo. Do not pollute it! It's an open wound! After about 3-4 days, the crust slowly loosens. Please do not help, paddle or scratch! Otherwise holes will appear in your tattoo.
If you have any questions, suggestions, praise or criticism, we are always available to you 026197380824 or from Mon - Fri available in our studio.
- What does the Hindu wedding mantra mean
- How can I be honest with people
- What do the Iranians think of Sweden
- What is contemporary educational philosophy
- Where do I get human growth hormone from
- Why did my glass shower door break
- Should women with Aspergers Syndrome bother dating
- Jewelery design has leeway
- What is the purpose of the Hakka
- Why can faith healers not heal anyone
- How do celebrities make money with Instagram
- Is grass a gymnosperm or angiosperm
- How valuable is an MBA
- How were the ancient Greeks so successful
- How powerful is the ISKCON organization
- How veiled Chamaeleons change their color
- Why is French culture important
- What is flood insurance
- Why are long socks so attractive?
- A bloodhound makes a good family dog
- Is wood-based material better than solid wood
- What is the right wing of BJP
- What are your objective life goals
- Can Kazakhstan join the European Union
- Why do people think I'm Asian
- Can everyone be creative If so, how
- Can autistic people lead a normal life?
- What is the cheapest GOA travel price
- What does it mean to go vegan
- Why do Lithuanians see Poland negatively
- What percentage of seniors use Facebook?
- How can I found an NGO 1
- Which freelance job is in very good demand