What bad luck for you
The P.E.C.H. scheme - immediate help at the scene of the accident
P stands for pause - the training is stopped immediately, the injured or painful part of the body is immobilized.
E. stands for ice - if there is no open wound, the affected area is immediately cooled. Cold envelopes (e.g. cool packs, a cloth soaked in cold water) or a plastic bag filled with pieces of ice are suitable. Ice sprays are less recommended as they can sometimes lead to local frostbite. For the same reason, it is important not to put the cold pack directly on the skin, but first to cover the area with a cloth. The application of cold is aimed at reducing the local blood circulation, reducing the inflammatory reaction and counteracting the formation of a bruise. It also relieves pain and reduces swelling. Cooling works best when it begins within 15 minutes of the injury and lasts for at least 20 minutes.
C. stands for compression: in order to avoid large bruises, it is recommended to apply an elastic pressure bandage (compression bandage), if possible with slight tension, including the cold compress. When using a bulging cold bag, however, it is often more useful to apply the pressure bandage underneath. The cold bag is then fixed with another bandage.
H stands for elevation - this measure is mainly used to reduce swelling and bleeding.
Authorslast changed on at 18:16
- Why should I make art
- Why can't I concentrate on school?
- Why are extroverts so annoying
- How do you describe the feeling of happiness
- Is BSNL a sinking ship
- Which countries can I travel to without a visa?
- What is the advantage of federalism
- What's wrong with Elon Musk
- What do you mean by national interest
- How do you see China
- What is preventing you from living more sustainably?
- Can you buy beautiful clothes online
- What makes interpersonal relationships disappear
- What does art mean to you
- What is the Nationalist Congress Party's slogan
- Which countries does the Indian subcontinent include
- What have you noticed recently about yourself
- What is the difference between transportation and transportation
- What are the mistakes that people make
- Is sun protection good for our skin
- Why did some Brahmins become vegetarian?
- Why is Greece a developed country
- Has the prison rehabilitated you
- Notice men women shoes