Is couture fashion dead
Alber Elbaz († 59): fashion designer has died - the fashion world is in mourning
It is a message that one would prefer not to admit. The fashion designer Alber Elbaz, † 59, has died, as confirmed by the Richemont Group, with which Alber worked for his own label AZ Factory. "It was with shock and great sadness that I learned of Alber's sudden death. Alber had a well-deserved reputation as one of the brightest and most popular personalities in the industry," writes Richemont chairman Johann Ruppert.
Alber Elbaz made fashion history with Lanvin until they parted ways with the fashion designer in 2015, a stroke of fate from which Alber apparently never really seemed to recover. But then the fashion world got the good news last year: Alber Elbaz is planning his own fashion label AZ Factory. His year should be 2021. In collaboration with the luxury group Richemont, it is launching its new brand in the middle of the Haute Couture fashion week in Paris. Instead of relying on couture looks that are unsuitable for everyday use, Alber presents styles that are geared towards the needs of women.
Alber Elbaz is dead - the fashion world is in mourning
The label has not yet issued an official statement on the cause of death. On the AZ Factory Instagram account, however, the workforce said goodbye to their creative boss in an emotional post.
"You made us dream, you made us think and now you're flying. Love, trust and respect, forever." The mourning can be read from the words and one can already guess what a big gap the designer will leave behind.
Sources used: instagram.com#Subjects
- What is the relationship in DBMS
- Why am I so physically weak
- Are people from Norway considerate
- What are tribal peoples
- Which, in addition to genetics, often leads to quieter BPD
- Can we apply for UPSC according to BCA
- Why should you be what society wants you to be
- What are the Australian rules for football
- What's your most memorable black privilege moment
- What is the best building start software
- How do I get PR in Alberta
- Why are rubies so cheap on Ebay
- What is delta test in software testing
- What are some internet and WiFi hacks
- What are the best universities for psychology
- What if I don't feel safe
- Can you die of appendicitis
- How do I stop being petty
- Why are independent contractors so common
- Which is better engineering or diploma
- How are laws written in Canada
- What are your memories of pen pals pen pals
- Which cms does the scoopwhoop website use
- What is punjabi