Hindi spoken in Pakistan
Hindi is the name of a language. It is spoken in large parts of India, especially in the north. Depending on what one understands by Hindi, over 600 million people speak Hindi. Only Chinese and English have more speakers.
The language belongs to the so-called Indo-Iranian languages, as well as Persian from Iran. It is even distantly related to the languages in Europe, including German. An ancient Indian language is Sanskrit, in which important books were written. That was about 2000 years ago. Sanskrit is as important an ancient language for the Indians as Latin is for the Europeans.
Over time, words and expressions from foreign languages have come into Indian. Arabic and Persian were particularly important: in the Middle Ages, Islamic rulers ruled the north of India. Today there are also many English words in Hindi. Conversely, Indian words such as shampoo and jungle are known in other languages.
In order to communicate, many Indians spoke a kind of mixed language of Indian languages: Hindustani. They are written in Arabic letters. This became the language that is now called Urdu and which is the official language in Pakistan.
However, in the 1800's, many non-Muslim speakers were dissatisfied with Hindustani. They wanted a language that looked "Indian". This eventually gave rise to the language that is now called Hindi. It has Indian letters and again more words from Sanskrit.
India does not have a national language, but two languages are allowed in the Indian parliament and government: Hindi and English. That being said, hundreds of other languages are spoken in India.
Sign in Hindi and English: You should keep your distance from the handrail or the railing.
There are also other search results for “Hindi” from Blinde Kuh and Ask Finn.
- What sets the NBA apart from the WNBA
- Every alcoholic is a narcissist
- How do I make my own butter
- How are holidays in prison?
- Has Eminem ever been shot
- What is transportation in telecommunications
- Is it possible to fully understand yourself?
- How effective is Zithromax treatment for chlamydia
- How can companies best use artificial intelligence?
- What are common poisonous Filipino culture
- How do you choose between love
- Is Japanese ramen actually Chinese lamian
- Which actors are narcissists?
- How can I increase sales in Fiverr
- Why do the Iraqis think they are Arabs?
- Who is the enemy of your enemy
- Why is Islam so racist
- What are the elements of multimedia
- What is a bus
- What do great expectations relate to?
- What is the origin of the modern Greeks
- What does slope 1 in 10 mean?
- Pay all doctoral programs
- Can the Punisher join the Avengers?