Are Nike shoes from Indonesia counterfeit?
The Nike Air Max
Nike sneakers like the Air Max are popular not only because of their cool and colorful design but also because of their great wearing comfort. This is achieved through a flexible sole and very good air cushioning through the integrated air cushion.
The Nike Air Max 90 is available in various materials such as leather, synthetic leather or textile and from pink to black in all imaginable colors. Even if these many styles do not make the explanation of counterfeit features easier, we will now explain the most important features of Nike Air Max 90 fakes and fakes.
Reputable online stores for Nike sneakers include:
These shops offer a large selection of Nike fashion & shoes at fair prices.
Nike Air Max label
The inside label varies depending on the model, version and size.
However, the structure with which the information is printed is identical.
Pay attention to these things:
The type number of the Nike sneaker, which is stated on the label, must match the type number in the Nike online shop. Check it out simply by visiting the Nike website.
A date is printed twice in the format MM / DD / YY (for example 12/31/15) on the inside label of the shoe tongue under the size information.
Nike Air Max lettering and Nike Swoosh logo
The Nike Swoosh logo must be cut uniformly and the seams are approximately the same distance from the logo.
The letters of the AIR MAX lettering protrude and are often painted in bright colors. The color must not come off.
If the AIR MAX lettering is only painted on and cannot be felt, it is a fake.
Nike Air Max air cushion / air pad
With the original, you can see through the air cushion to the other side of the sole.
On the original Nike Air, the knobs that protrude into the air cushion from above and below narrow towards the middle, where they meet.
In the case of counterfeits, the air pad is usually very cloudy so that you cannot see through.
With the Nike Fake, the pimples sometimes have a different color than the sole in the area and also look as if they were not part of the sole.
Nike Air insole
The insole of the sneaker shows the lettering "Nike Air" with the Swoosh in between. This lettering must not come off even if it is used several times if it is an original.
Other forgery features
- Nike Air Max 90 are never sold in clear plastic bags but in a cardboard box
Nike report counterfeits
If you suspect that a retailer or website is selling counterfeit products under the Nike name, you can report counterfeit products on the Nike website.
Video: How to recognize fake Nike sneakers and Air Max fakes
Before buying, check the seriousness of online shops yourself with simple instructions!
For only 1.99 € instantly more security!
(Secure payment via PayPal. You will receive the instructions as a download immediately afterwards.)
- How can you bring the stock exchange to crash
- All countries have flags
- Who Makes More Money Auditors or Accountants
- What is electronic telecommunication technology
- India's Rajya Sabha is a meritocracy
- Who invented heaviness?
- How do I buy an oil well
- How are Russian prisons
- Who can take the toughest beating
- How do I shop for fashion online
- Are the Uchiha superior to the Senju?
- Where is GLD gold stored
- Could the British Empire have been bigger?
- How are pedophiles treated in prison?
- How hard is it to play the banjo
- What if you break the law
- What is the name of the chain around Melisandre
- How many people did Napoleon Bonaparte kill?
- Where was the Qing Dynasty?
- What do the Lebanese think of Iran
- Is Himalayan salt better than regular salt
- Did you go to the Fyre Festival
- Why does Hawaii look so Asian
- Where do Indians come from
- What is the difference between HDMI cables
- What makes India a tourist destination
- Why do I like physically hurting people
- Liberia was colonized by the United States
- How is Canada
- Why do we say the national anthem
- Will capitalism survive in the 2020s
- Why is there no Hindu country
- How can I avoid being alone?
- How do people treat IITians