How do websites make a profit
Realize the potential of your website
It's easy to generate income with Google AdSense
2 million people use AdSense - for good reasons
Your website as a source of income
Millions of advertisers compete for your advertising space. The result: higher revenue, more relevant ads and more advertising space.
Your ads will be optimized automatically
Google automatically adjusts the size of the ad units to fit computers and mobile devices. This makes the ads more likely to be seen and clicked.
You save time
You just paste a snippet of code on your website and Google will then automatically place ads that match the layout of your website. You save time as there is no need to change the ad code.
How much revenue can I get with AdSense?
Select where your website visitors are from and enter a category for the website to see your potential earnings.
You have defined the region of your website visitors and the content category as follows:
This refers to the number of times per month the pages of your website are loaded and viewed by visitors.
Potential annual sales
This is an estimate and is intended as a guide only.
* There is no guarantee that you will actually achieve the sales shown. The estimate is based on the category and region you selected. Actual revenue depends on many individual factors, such as advertiser demand, user location and device used, industry, season, ad size, and exchange rate.
Only the ad of the highest bidder will be served
In the world's largest online advertising network, advertisers submit bids for your advertising space - one way for you to increase sales.
Relevant ads for your target audiences
We check all ads because they have to meet our quality standards and fit your content and target audience. We also make sure that the ads are easy to see on smartphones and tablets. This is how you can increase your online sales.
You are in control
They block ads you don't like, determine where the ads are placed, and choose the ad types that best suit your website.
You just paste the AdSense code on the website and everything will run by itself.Jack Herrick, Founder and CEO of WikiHow View the success story
How can I get started right away?
Just follow these 3 steps and you can start using AdSense right away.
Create a Google Account
If you use Gmail or other Google services, you already have a Google account. If not, simply register to create an account and start taking advantage of AdSense.
Provide telephone number and postal address
We need the phone number and mailing address associated with your bank account so that you can receive payments.
Link your website to AdSense
You just paste a snippet of code on your website and Google does the rest, so you can focus on getting more income.
Contact one of our AdSense experts for personalized advice.Contact experts
- What foods start with U in French
- What is Voluntary Travel
- Which fashion products sell well in Europe?
- Nikola Tesla had children
- Which word structure facilitates abbreviations
- What is preventing you from living more sustainably?
- Can cut vibranium diamonds
- Are Brexit voters against immigrants
- How dangerous are giraffes
- What is the luxury lifestyle of rich women
- How is Bitcoin better than normal currency
- How do I remove dark circles naturally
- How scalable are the health systems of other countries
- Are the contactless cards really safe?
- Why is our society becoming more narcissistic
- What is reverse anti-Semitism
- Why is UV so strong in Australia
- How do I find the reality
- Men can wear long gloves
- How can I survive my college
- Who is the most powerful tail animal
- What does FDIC member mean
- What caused African enslavement
- Will the wanderlust ever go away?
- Can I take Dexedrine and Ritalin together?
- What experiences should you have before marriage?
- How is our relationship with religion
- Where can I learn to trade stock options
- Where can I find oversized wholesalers
- What are the reasons for transferring money?
- Why is society insane
- Who gave the best Oscar speech ever
- How does culture shape people's identity?