Men can wear long gloves
Determine glove size: Instructions and size table
Short and sweet
- The Measure hand circumference is theBasis, to determine your glove size.
- Our Size Chart helps you to classify your own values.
- But: Glove sizes are also not standardized. In case of doubt, only that helps Fitting.
You need that to take measurements
To determine your own glove size, you need a Tape measure. Alternatively, you can also use a tape, piece of string or the like as a measuring aid. In this case, you will also need a ruler or folding rule to measure the length.
This is how you determine your glove size
To choose the right glove size, you simply have to measure your hand circumference and pay attention to a few small things:
- Place the measuring tape or measuring aid in the middle of your hand - i.e. below the ball of the foot and above the base of the thumb - around the open, slightly bent hand.
- Then write down the circumference of your hand.
The tape should be loose, but not loose, at its widest point. Be careful with elastic bands: The measuring aid should not be stretched.
You can find the individual products at Bergzeit under the link to "Size Chart“Your suitable glove size.
Gloves size chart
Important: The tables below give the Standard dimensions again. Where Manufacturer tables are available, you can find them in the Bergzeit Shop under "Size Chart" for the respective product (see screenshot above).
Glove size chart women
|Circumference / in cm||15,5||16||16,5||17||18||19||20,5||22||23||24|
Glove size chart men
|Circumference / in cm||19||20,5||22||23||24||26||27||29|
Glove size chart children
|Circumference / in cm||13||14||14,5||15||15,5||16||16,5||17||18||19|
Glove sizes are not standardized
Gloves are not standardized by size. That is, the Manufacturer information are only Guideline values. Each brand designs their models a little differently. Differences in cut or fit are the rule. We therefore recommend trying on gloves in our Bergzeit branches. Our customer ratings can also help.
In between sizes: cross-border commuters watch out!
Feminine, big, wider hands and long fingers? In the Bergzeit range, gloves are sorted into men's, women's and children's gloves, but in some cases it makes more sense if you also browse through the “other” range. And then when you move with your dimensions in the limit area or have very wide (more men’s models) or very delicate (more women’s models) hands. Adults with very small hands will sometimes find what they are looking for with children's gloves.
- Tip: Just for the sake of completeness, because the ladies concerned already know: Long fingernails also want to be considered when buying gloves!
Trying on: gloves have to fit
You can only find out whether gloves fit properly when you try them on. Just like shoes, they must not press or chafe, so you should pay attention to annoying seams and pressing equipment. With optimally fitting gloves, you can slip through the shaft without any problems (width check), your fingertips hit the front slightly without encountering significant resistance when stretching (length check).
For optimal freedom of movement with gloves, the length of the fingers should be compatible with that of the glove - that is, you can fully spread your fingers and the finger tips do not restrict your movement.
All gloves from the Bergzeit range:
Are you looking for more information about gloves?
- What is sexual whipping about punishment
- Why do people recognize the seasons in the middle of the month
- Does the planned downtime affect the OEE
- What is not an issue
- Why is the media so anti-conservative
- May British Nations be in Britain
- How do you live in Calcutta
- What is comparative education and its advantage
- What is the fee structure of Excellencia
- Truebt gold-plated jewelry
- Where is the best jewelry available
- Do you believe who you are
- May teachers like their work
- Which is annoying in the Indian education system
- What is good content marketing 1
- When does my Sade Sati end
- What's your great badminton moment
- Working box marriages
- What is the name of Laung Spice in English
- Do the Greeks claim that Illyrians are Greeks
- Are you for or against secularism?
- Is the ECE good at the IIIT Surat
- Why I am turning into an aimless person
- Why do so many people trust MBTI