What are the best clock apps
The best watch apps that one should know
If you love quality wristwatches, you will surely love looking at collections from famous brands. The easiest way to discover the products and learn more about them is through your smartphone. More and more large watch manufacturers are bringing their own App with which you can browse the catalogs, discover all the features of the watches, create your own watch and even learn its history. We present five interesting ones Watch appsworth downloading.
Vacheron Constantin 'Sound Of Time' app
This is a really unique app. What makes it unique, besides the outstanding design, is that it is not just a catalog. Sound Of Time lets you hear the sounds of various clocks from the early 19th century pocket watch to the latest inventions. You can see and hear all of the brand's new fantastic watches while learning about their history. The Vacheron Constantin app is just as high quality as the watches they sell. Available for Android, iPad and iPhone.
Chopard "My Happy Sport" app
This app is aimed at Chopard's female customers. On the occasion of the 20th birthday of the iconic Happy Sports women's watch collection, the brand released this app in which you can create your own Happy Sports watch. And ‘create it yourself’ really means all components. You can choose the bracelet, dial, case, and any moving elements. Who wouldn't want to own a watch that is truly unique? Available for iPhone and iPad.
Patek Philippe ‘Patek Steel’ app
This app is actually a book that you can read in a handy app format: 'Patel Philippe Steel Watches' by John Goldberger. Here you can find out everything about the experience and history of the Patek Philippe brand on 440 pages and in the twelve chapters of the book - everything about their models from the current to the earlier, illustrated with professional photographs. If you are a real watch enthusiast, this is definitely the app for you. Available for iPad.
Montblanc Timepieces App
According to their own statements, the app is "partly biography, partly chronograph and all in all beautiful". And it really is. Here you can view the collection of over 110 watches in 3D, but also something about the history of Montblanc in videos, pictures and Learn stories. What makes the app outstanding, however, is the feature that allows you to measure your wrist with © True View. You can also virtually try on your favorite watches to see if they fit without even going to the store. Available for iPad.
Breguet Magazine App
The magazine "Le Quaie de l’Horloge" is published annually and offers an insight into the world of Breguet watches. You can find out about the history of the brand, its philosophy and new developments, the life and inventions of the founder and technical details - all illustrated with videos, panoramic images and audio files. The latest version of the app is the fifth issue of the magazine and deals with the 'Tradition' collection and the 'Marine' line. Available for iPad.
Contact uswith questions or comments or should you need help with that Development of apps or Web design in Switzerland.
- Why could I never believe in myself?
- What percentage of the MINT majors are female?
- What is wave particle duality
- How many states are there in Nigeria
- How is Russia a superpower
- Why can't everyone just be nice
- Why were non-Arabs called Ajami?
- May cause additional food sensitivities
- Was the Mughal Emperor Akbar really secular
- Is there a European privilege in New Zealand?
- What is the use of NX Unigraphics
- The Type 82 destroyer was a bug
- Why do people go to workshops
- How is Prepsmarter better than Bionic Turtle
- Smarter people are nicer
- Why do some people call me Chutiya
- What are the diamond mines in SA
- Are men and women really different
- Why lead a stress-free life
- Indian tourists in China can be safe
- What is the worst social double standard
- How do you describe the feeling of happiness
- Why do Indians not practice dignity of work
- When is something immoral to be morally justified?