Children still sing the national anthem
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
German national anthem
Commitment to German unity
Origin of the hymn
The author of the German national anthem is August Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben. He wrote the "Song of the Germans" in 1841 on the island of Helgoland to a melody by Joseph Haydn. After the First World War, the first Reich President of the Weimar Republic, Friedrich Ebert, decided that the song should become the German national anthem. The third stanza of the song has been the national anthem of the Federal Republic of Germany since 1952.
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
(Frequently Asked Questions - this is the English translation of "frequently asked questions")
your further questions ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article completely. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- When was in vitro fertilization discovered?
- What is the meaning of a graph
- Have you experienced a severe weather event?
- Can people really be addicted to chocolate?
- Should Britain make reparation to India
- Can wild boar be eaten?
- How do Land Rovers hold up
- Why is the Netflix service not available
- What made the German scientist so damn smart
- Why are dictatorships still allowed?
- What is the best online marketing community online
- How cold is Canada on average
- What are online payment systems
- Is Jesus an atheist
- What are your crucial travel tips
- Indians say Red Indians offensive
- AutoCAD is an IT skill
- Can i wear a hijab
- Why do I have no goals
- Who wrote the Ramayana and Mahabharatha
- Kills spiritual ambition
- Are club factory electronic products genuine?
- Reviews of Go Daddy
- Is the fascist ideology linked to mental illness