How do I export goods to Greece
German exports to Greece: pills instead of means of production
Greece is becoming less and less important as a trading partner for Germany. The export figures are symptomatic of the country's economy.
Olives and sheep's cheese are nowhere near enough for Greece. Image: dpa
BERLIN taz | The Greek market continues to lose importance for German companies. Federal Republican companies are now exporting more to Luxembourg or Ireland than to Hellas. Last year, Greece as an export destination for German goods fell from 34th to 38th place, the Federal Statistical Office announced on Monday.
Exports from Germany to Greece rose slightly last year due to the slight economic growth there. However, with a goods value of 4.95 billion euros, they remained at the pre-2001 level. The share of exports to Greece in all exports is only 0.44 percent. Compared to 2008, deliveries to the Peloponnese and the Aegis fell by 41 percent. At that time they were worth 8 billion euros.
The structures of German deliveries to Greece also show the weaknesses of the local economy: of all things, exports to stimulate the economy such as machines and mechanical devices have shrunk by 10 percent since 2010. In return, the exports of pharmaceutical products rose by more than a fifth to 703.4 million euros.
Apparently the Greeks are sending some of these medicine imports back to Germany: Pills are imported to be exported. As the Federal Statistical Office explains, pharmaceutical products are one of the country's biggest export hits to Germany. But they are hardly made in their own country. The main domestic products exported are peaches, olives and sheep's cheese. Greece cannot solve its problems with more food exports alone. The share of agricultural products in the gross domestic product is only 2 percent.
- Is my neighbor interested in me sexually?
- OCD is a communicable disorder
- What is bendable concrete
- Is pear soap the best for the skin
- Some women masturbate through their clothes
- Shops in Norway open on Sundays
- Who started the Bhoodan Movement 1
- Why are Muslims so afraid of RSS?
- How are the Chinese in the US?
- How can boys have sexual intercourse without a girl?
- Which gemstones have the highest resale value?
- How would you define the selection
- What is the best healer besides time
- Where is the military base in Australia
- How can we know someone's ego level
- What is the cause of samsara
- How to say crawl in Tagalog
- What is strategic minimalism
- What are some negatives about Stockholm Sweden
- How can I join the Amazon delivery service
- Which party is better ADMK or DMK
- Have you ever broken into someone's house?
- Who is sorry for the Iraq war?
- What household products are safe to use