Money can buy love
7 things no money in the world can buy
Sure, the day our salary goes into the account is perhaps the best of every month. We don't want to deny that we love money. But when we think about it, we still conclude that the things that really matter in life are priceless anyway. All the money in the world doesn't get us any further. Kind of a comforting feeling - or not?
The Beatles already knew it: "Money can't buy me love!" You can't buy love. You can maybe work for it, but definitely not buy it. And that is exactly why it is so precious - perhaps the most precious thing we have in this world. Once you have found it, you should take good care of it, because it is as irreplaceable as it is priceless.
Oh, how slowly the days and weeks passed when we were still children. A month seemed like half an eternity, a year never ending. And today we wonder almost every day where the time has gone. New Year's Eve again? A year older again? Was that really that long ago? Yes, the clock is ticking incessantly, life is not infinitely long and unfortunately it cannot be extended even with a lot of money. That is why we should use every day, every minute of our precious time as best we can.
Am i actually happy? A question that everyone will probably ask themselves sooner or later in life. But a happy life has nothing to do with the state of the bank account. Certainly a lot is easier if you don't have any money worries. But that doesn't mean you're automatically happy. But if it's not the money, what is it that makes you happy? To put it in the Buddha's words, "There is no way to be happy. To be happy is the way."
What makes a person really interesting and exciting is not a bulging bank account, but rather a bulging brain. Just imagine you are going out to dinner with someone. He takes you to the most expensive restaurant in town, orders the most exclusive menu on the menu - and then ... nothing! Nada. No conversation takes place. The guy is just boring as hell (not to say slightly underexposed). No thanks. We prefer to go out with someone who has a little more on the box, even if they may only be able to afford a french fries barrier.
When you're young, you don't worry about your health at all. Occasionally you have a cold, but that is forgotten after three days. But the older you get, the more important the topic of health suddenly becomes. At some point you realize that your own body is NOT invulnerable. And all the money in the world is useless in life if our health does not play along and allows us to do what we feel like doing. That is why we should always keep one thing in mind in everything we do: Health comes first!
They are the ones who reach out to us when the rest of the world turns their back on us: our friends. We laugh and cry with them, go through good times and bad. Friendship is always a give and take - but there is one thing that friendship is not guaranteed: it can be bought. And the friends that money can actually buy are certainly not worth their price.
To conclude, we would like to give you one more sentence on the way: "Satisfaction is the greatest wealth." Those who are at peace with themselves and their life are richer than any millionaire. So always be yourself, stand behind the things you do, and don't bend for others. Inner satisfaction is worth more than all the money in the world.
- The internet makes more introverted people
- Which bra are you wearing right now?
- What constitutes schizoid behavior
- What happens in class 12 in practice
- Why are malls where they are
- Are Montenegrins Slavic Albanians
- How can China's water crisis be resolved?
- Which beliefs are more spiritual than religious
- What screams i'm emotionally mature
- How is all knowledge connected?
- Why are black diamonds so expensive
- Is life possible on Venus
- How did China change Ethiopia
- The old Arabs were white
- What is the most popular IPTV service
- Are good researchers born or made?
- What is Lebanon known for?
- What are some great Hindi slow songs
- What does the Australian term Sheila mean
- How can I be honest with people
- Cow is the national animal of India
- What are Balaji Viswanathan's views on Islam
- Why didn't President Obama support Bernie Sanders?
- Where are Yeezy Boost 350 V2s made
- How do wealthy people find true love
- What is the best video conferencing solution
- Which fashion magazine do teenagers read
- What is the accuracy of mechanical watches
- Justice is an illusion
- Is nationalism overrated?
- Are club factory electronic products genuine?
- Swarovski crystals look like diamonds
- What is vally