Can I export gray cloth?
Label to Watch: CODELLO
OTTO works with partners who also process the data retrieved from your device (tracking data) for their own purposes (e.g. creating profiles) / for the purposes of third parties. Against this background, not only the collection of tracking data, but also their further processing by these providers requires consent. The tracking data is only collected when you click on the "OK" button on the banner on otto.de. The partners are the following companies:
Facebook Ireland Limited, Google Inc., Pinterest Europe Limited, Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited, OS Data Solutions GmbH & Co. KG, Otto Group Media GmbH, Ströer SSP GmbH.
Further information on the data processing by these partners can be found in the data protection declaration on otto.de. The information is also available via a link in the banner.
- What are the challenges of the e-insurance business
- Should Canadians know anything about Canadian history
- What could the Japanese learn from the English?
- Why did you realize that you were straight?
- Should I be an anesthetist?
- Scotland has its roots in Ireland
- What is understood knowledge
- What is an example of racism
- How do you deal with nagging spouses
- How do you renegotiate a salary offer
- What are the uses of adobe bricks
- Who would win Ezio against Hitman?
- Why do I feel disgusting after school?
- What are great Secret Santa gift ideas
- Are emeralds worth more than diamonds
- What is Pastafari Hell
- Why is Entity Framework so slow
- Are there Quora meetups in Lucknow, India
- Baka is a bad word
- How does the earth exist
- Can Russia defeat America in Europe?
- How many universities are there in Ireland
- Is Greece Eastern Europe or Southern Europe
- Where was the first aerial battle fought