What does chic mean
Chic / chic
Our word list for the new spelling offers you a comparative comparison of selected new spellings in the course of the change in the spelling reform.
1996 to 2004/2006
|Fancy||Fancy||Chic / chic; |
your new dress is chic!
|fancy; also: chic||fancy; also: chic|| chic / chic; |
this suit is really chic;
but only: the chic suit
|Declination | Word breaker | S>|
If there are several possible variants, the recommended spelling is highlighted in yellow. The first variant, on the other hand, corresponds to the Duden recommendation.
Do you have any questions or suggestions about the entries, their application, synonyms or their meaning? Please visit our forum. An alphabetical collection of particularly common misspellings can be found in our list of Popular Errors.
For search queries, please use the word search at the top right in the box or the Google search field above. The entire website is searched with the custom Google search.
- Which dwarf planet has the most moons?
- Prefer cash or check
- Killed Iron Man Thanos
- Which African countries are more famous
- Which is our national animal
- Which IIT is best suited for computer science
- How are Australians treated abroad
- Are Italians historically viewed as white
- Am i good at anything in life
- The South African culture is becoming more European
- In what country were there prisons known as gulags?
- What kind of people can help society
- Darkened beeswax wood
- Planned life is boring
- Why do Samoans have black skin
- What's the darkest comic
- What is a B1 B2 Visa
- How did you enjoy your 20s
- Should Scotland now seek a second referendum
- What is important in a sport
- What is the future of smart food
- Design thinking changes everything
- What will help your menstrual cramps the most
- How is Wetherspoon's food cooked