Married Modi Smriti Irani
Smriti Irani (Hindi स्मृति ईरानी; born March 23, 1976 in Delhi) (b. Smriti Malhotra) is an Indian former model, actress and politician. She has been a minister in the Modi government since 2014. She initially held the post of Minister for Human Resources Development and has been Minister of Textiles since 2016.
Table of Contents
Irani was born and raised in the greater Delhi area. Her mother comes from West Bengal and her father from Punjab. She is the oldest of three other sisters and graduated from the Roman Catholic "Holy Child Auxilium School" of the Don Bosco sisters in New Delhi up to grade 13. She then studied at the University of Delhi. As a child she was a member of the Hindu nationalist SS. The academic degree you have achieved, which Irani indicates as a Bachelor, is the subject of affidavits and pending legal proceedings.
Actress and model
In 1998 Irani reached the finals of Miss India-Elections and placed in the top ten together with Gauri Pradhan Tejwani. In the same year she was also active as a singer with Mika Singh. Her TV career started a year later.
Political career and positions
Since childhood she has been a member of the Hindu volunteer organization Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS). In 2003 she became a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), chairwoman of the BJP women's organization in 2010 and vice-president of the BJP in 2011. She believes that women rapists should be punished with death. In August 2011 she was elected to the Rajya Sabha to represent the state of Gujarat. In 2014 she brought Modi into his cabinet, initially as Minister for Human Resources Development (Ministry of Education). During the government reshuffle in 2016, she moved to the Ministry of Textiles, which was seen in the press as a certain decline in the cabinet hierarchy.
Irani has been married to Zubin Irani, a Parson and friend from her youth, since 2001. The couple has a son and a daughter,
- ↑ Rohini Singh: Rise of Smriti Irani: Journey from bahu of TV to BJP's Vice President. The Economic Times, November 1, 2013, accessed July 23, 2017.
- ↑ Deccan Chronicle: Fake degree row: Delhi Court to pronounce order on whether to summon Smriti Irani from September 15, 2016, accessed on July 23, 2017
- ^ First post: Smriti Irani: From model to Tulsi Virani to HRD minister from May 27, 2014, accessed on July 23, 2017
- ↑RSS is like a home to me, says Smriti Irani. post.jagran.com, April 18, 2014, accessed July 23, 2017.
- ↑ Liz Mathew: Smriti Irani goes from HRD to Textiles in massive cabinet reshuffle. The Indian express, July 6, 2016, accessed July 23, 2017.
Categories:Model | Minister (India) | Rajya Sabha member | BJP member | Person (New Delhi) | Indian | Born 1976 | Mrs
Status of information: 11/24/2020 11:56:06 AM CET
Source: Wikipedia (authors [version history]) License: CC-BY-SA-3.0
Changes: All images and most of the design elements associated with them have been removed. Some of the icons have been replaced by FontAwesome icons. Some templates have been removed (such as "Article worth reading", "Excellent article") or rewritten. Most of the CSS classes have been removed or standardized.
Wikipedia-specific links that do not lead to articles or categories (such as "Redlink", "Edit links", "Portal links") have been removed. All external links have an additional FontAwesome icon. In addition to other small design adjustments, media containers, maps, navigation boxes, spoken versions and geo-microformats were removed.
Important NOTE Since the given content was automatically taken over from Wikipedia at the specified time, manual checking was and is not possible. LinkFang.org therefore does not guarantee the correctness and topicality of the content taken over. If the information is now incorrect or there are errors in the presentation, we ask you to contact us by: E-Mail.
- Which website helps us with online shopping
- Is grass a gymnosperm or angiosperm
- What do Canadians spend money on
- What is life without respect
- Is the Modi government justified?
- Are the clothes at Forever 21 expensive?
- Is Haskell or Scala a better language
- What does information security cover
- Will Harvard accept me as a student
- What do Bangladeshis think of Israel?
- Why do some people dislike Ravish Kumar
- Follow the crowd 1
- What's wrong with James Franco
- How is arm length measured in boxing
- Has anyone suffered from investment fraud?
- Baka is a bad word
- Australia helped Great Britain in the Falkland Islands
- Are swimming pools harmful to health
- Should I go vegan in 2020
- What causes cramps in the pelvic floor muscles
- How big is the Google database
- Can a pedestrian enter a residential complex?
- How do I clean my suede sneakers
- What does an ENT love
- What do fish eat 1
- Where can I get WhatsApp group links
- Which continent has a tropical climate?
- Why don't we care about our health?
- Where was the Qing Dynasty?
- Why did Chester Bennington commit suicide
- China could be divided
- High school darlings usually marry
- Why should I dream of success
- Which wood is used for matches?