How can I practice karate at home?
Learn karate - tips and tricks for everyday life
Children learn karate in a playful way
The training in karate Dojo begins. Each child greets the other politely. Some parents get big eyes and ask themselves: is this my child? But karate is more than just a sport, it's a martial art.Train karate in the traditional way
The Makiwara - the exercise device for better karate techniques
A Makiwara is a traditional exercise tool to practice the techniques at karate to refine. To many karate beginners, the sight may seem barbaric at first. A man-high board fastened to the ground, wrapped at the end with rice straw and linen, a karateka who constantly hits it with his fist. Is that supposed to be really good?The long way of the masters
The dan grades of the martial art karate
With the 1st Dan the long road for karateka begins with karate at first, because Dan means "level". It is the beginning of a mental, character and physical development. The Dan-wearer strives for perfection in the course of the various master degrees.
The kyu system
The different belts in Shotokan Karate
The different belt grades start with the highest number, the 9th Kyu, and end with the lowest number, the 1st Kyu. A karate Beginners always start with the 9th Kyu. If he has passed all belt grades, then he has the chance to take his 1st Dan, the master's degree.
Kumite - meeting of the hands
The martial art of karate as a competition
The traditional one karate didn't know any Kumite. It was not until the 20th century that Grand Master Funakoshi put together the first form of partner struggle, the kumite, following the urging of his students.
The basis of martial arts
Every beginning is difficult - Kihon, the karate elementary school
The student stands expectantly in the for the first time karate Training and realizes that he has to relearn how to "walk". Every step, every arm and hand movement must be worked out precisely so that he can later combine the techniques into the katas.
Forms of exercise in karate
The Kata as the secret language of the old masters
The Kata in the karate describes certain techniques in a fixed sequence. It emerged from the historical development of this martial art and is the key to every fight.
- How do I shrink my cotton pants
- Why does my handwriting change while I am writing?
- What is the best multivitamin for toddlers
- Can a dark person get fair
- What percentage of travelers are backpackers?
- All men masturbate
- Wayanad is a Muslim majority constituency
- How to invest money in Saigon
- Will the Bitcoin split benefit Litecoin
- Good quality but reasonable t-shirts
- ISIS will reduce Palmyra to rubble
- How to start trading
- Who is the enemy of your enemy
- In what order should I buy woodworking tools
- What causes rising damp
- Why do I smell like poop
- Why are some people asexual
- What is a wrongdoing lawyer
- Why do I always feel like vomiting?
- Why are there Greek Orthodox churches
- Have you ever picked the wrong person?
- What is an undisputed champion in boxing
- How is the night life in Halifax Canada
- Which news source is actually reliable