Inmates ever fall in love
The film "The Lobster" tells everything about love
"The Lobster" has a lot: great pictures of an Irish landscape, cool and clammy as a heart out of love. A sad string quartet in the background. A Colin Farrell, who plays the boring David like a hand puppet, without drive, without eros, so tragically without anything lovable. In addition, Bond girl Lea Seydoux as the beautiful but cold leader of the Loners, who flirt withRed Kiss punish the cutting off of sinful lips.
Sadistic violence, painfully close characters and a secret love story - you experience all of this physically. You curl up like an embryo when John hits his nose bloody on a table in order to finally be loved. The eyes are wide open when David and his lover flee from their captors through the misty forest. And one tenses up into a false laugh when the hand of a hotel occupant is put into the toaster because he was caught masturbating, the deadly sin in a society that wants to enforce partnering in a totalitarian way.
Above all these bizarre moments, above the chic hotel and the smooth lake, the questions that drive this film float: What is this fucking love actually? What does it have to be? How much coercion do we live today, in our oh-so-liberated post-everything time? Have we ever been free What are the rules of love? Why?
In the end, David, who has outgrown himself and the inhuman regime in the course of his classic hero's journey, has to decide what he is ready to give for his love. What is love really worth in the end? The viewer seeks the answer in himself. For days. Without a result. He stays behind, more perplexed than ever. But hopefully at least a little in love.
- How did the samurai paint their armor?
- Why should Ireland join the UK?
- How do I clean 925 silver chains
- How to get to Palenque Mexico
- How is our relationship with religion
- What is a visa
- How do I contact an inmate
- Why is there poverty in developing countries
- What are the negative effects of emigration
- What is Clint Eastwood real name
- How should countries deal with illegal immigrants
- Ski resorts are usually good investments
- What is your opinion on the drama
- What are some of your favorite dreams
- What are the most respected religions
- How many Bengali live in Pakistan
- What are the medical tests for IPS
- Who is your favorite guide in India
- How can I buy Kush online
- What does Brexit mean for Great Britain
- Continuous tungsten is good
- Are there Mexicans who live in the Philippines
- Are bagpipes actually Turkish
- Is it safe to buy fragrances online in India?
- Which jobs are suitable for industrial designers
- What is sterling in sterling silver
- Are introverts more glorified than extroverts
- Why China has little freedom and democracy
- How to say mistake in Tagalog
- What are the reasons not to travel?
- Why is it important to have parents?
- Can I buy US stocks from Indonesia?
- When and how did Chechens become Muslims
- Why are we so drawn to violence?