What fruit is good in Vitiligo
Skin care tips for vitiligo
Last update: 03 January, 2019
Vitiligo is also known as white spot disease in German-speaking countries and affects about one in 200 people. This makes it one of the most common diseases. There are different treatments for vitiligothat your dermatologist can prescribe for you.
Vitiligo is characterized by the appearance of light, sometimes pink, patches of skin that are separated from healthy skin by a dark border. These spots then appear all over the body.
In this article, we're going to give you some skin care tips for vitiligo.
Interesting facts about vitiligo
Popularly, the Vitiligo has many names of which White spot disease is best known. Also from the Check skin is then spoken. The characteristic skin spots also occur particularly frequently in the following areas of the body:
- around the eyes and mouth
- on fingers and hands
- on the elbows and in the armpits
- on the upper body
- in the groin area
People of all ages can have vitiligo, a condition that leaves skin without skin defects or itching.
At the biological level, it is caused by the melanocytes, skin cells that should produce the pigment melanin. It is still not known exactly why the melanocytes of those affected produce insufficient melanin in certain areas.
To the predisposing factors for vitiligo include:
- Genetic components, inheritance
- Autoimmune diseases
- Hormonal disorders
- Thyroid disorders
- Addison's disease
- Pernicious anemia
- Diabetes mellitus
The hypothesis most commonly held today about the development of Vitiligo is also based on the Existence of an imbalance in the immune system.
Here Vitiligo is called Autoimmune disease where the body acts against the melanocytes as if they were bacteria or a virus. Although the melanocytes are part of the body's own structures, they are then attacked by the immune system.
A few pieces of advice:
- Going to the dermatologist is inevitable: The doctor makes a well-founded, reliable diagnosis and can then recommend therapy with creams or gels.
- A healthy lifestyle: It can be very helpful to quit smoking, not to overeat, to compensate for long periods of sitting with appropriate exercise, and otherwise to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- A positive outlook on life: People who suffer from vitiligo often develop depression and are generally ashamed of their illness. This energy should better be invested in treating the skin and not in thinking about what other people might think.
- Avoiding stress: Relaxation techniques are recommended, along with mediation, yoga and breathing exercises.
- Sun protection with a high sun protection factor: The sun protection factor should be chosen just as high as for children. The affected skin is particularly sensitive and then needs adequate protection.
- Physical movement: Exercise helps us feel better, reduces stress and activates the body's detoxification mechanisms. All of this then leads to a better quality of life.
- A healthy diet: Food that is heavily processed and can only exist due to the addition of preservatives and additives should be avoided. Try to cook with natural ingredients and also eat at home, not in the cafeteria, canteen or restaurants.
By following a healthy lifestyle, exercising regularly, and avoiding other habits that are harmful to skin health, you can feel better.
With or without Vitiligo, sun protection is important: 5 tips to protect your skin from the sun
Skin care tips for vitiligo
Radish seeds and apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp radish seeds (40 g)
- 1 dash of apple cider vinegar
- Put the radish seeds in a jar and pour apple cider vinegar over them so that they are covered. Then let it sit overnight.
- Then the next morning you crush the radish seeds until you get a paste.
- Apply this to the affected skin, then leave itact for two hours, before rinsing them off with plenty of lukewarm water.
- Then repeat this treatmentthree times a week.
Not using apple cider vinegar at home yet? Let yourself be convinced here: Apple cider vinegar, a true elixir of health
Basil leaves and lemon juice
The aromatic basil has antioxidant properties and also works antiviral, which helps prevent premature aging of the skin.
- A few leaves of basil
- A few drops of lemon juice
- Wash and chop the basil leaves, then mix them with the lemon juice to make a paste.
- Then give the made pasteup to three times a day on the affected skin areas.
Wheat germ essential oil
Wheat germ oil is able to nourish your skin with vitiligo. All you have to do is apply a few drops of wheat germ oil to the skin and spread them with a cotton ball.
- Then leave the wheat germ oil on for five minutes so that it can penetrate the deeper layers of the skin.
- Do not wash it off afterwards. Then repeat the treatmentEvery day.
Powdered turmeric and mustard oil
An effective cream can be made from these two ingredients.
- 3 tbsp turmeric powder (30 g)
- ½ cup mustard oil (125 ml)
- Mix the two ingredients together to form a cream.
- Then apply the cream to the affected areas of the skin, in the mornings and the evenings.
Olive oil and black pepper
Black pepper works similarly to turmeric and olive oil then additionally intensifies this effect through its skin-caring properties.
- 1 cup of olive oil (250 ml)
- ¼ cup black peppercorns
- Grind the peppercorns, bind the pepper with a little water, then set it aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, then add the pepper and let it steep for five minutes.
- When it has cooled down a bit and is only lukewarm, you then pour it through a sieve into an airtight container.
- Then spread the resulting liquid with a cotton ball Every day on your skin.
Not only drinking papaya juice is recommended, but also using this fantastic fruit for external use. In order to Your skin will also benefit from this delicious, nutritious fruit all you have to do is peel it and then extract the pulp.
Then apply this to the affected areas of skin and let it dry there before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
You can also cut a slice of the papaya and rub it on the patches of skin. Then there will be enough left over to enjoy its health-promoting properties from within.
Lentils and honey
Honey is much more than just a effective antiseptic.
- 1 handful of lentils
- 1 tbsp honey (25 g)
- some water
- Soak the lentils in the water, then crush them to make a paste.
- Then mix these with the honey to form a homogeneous cream.
- Then, spread the cream over your skin in gentle, circular motions.
- Then let it sit for 15 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
- Then repeat the treatmentseveral times a day.
- Who inspired you to write poetry?
- Why is Kejriwal against Modi
- Why are NET frameworks required
- Why are bicycles so useful
- How do you make your life great
- Which cities were intentionally built for capitals?
- Is Tempo Anti Ahok
- Why did Jinnah give his 14 points
- Is GPA correlated with socio-economic status
- How far are we from the cure of aging
- Turmeric milk causes coughs
- Should I move from Europe to Australia
- Is public nudity legal in Spain
- Promotes immigration racism
- Who drafts the EU treaties
- What is the best solvent for gun cleaning
- What are the laws of football
- What famous people are from Toronto
- How can someone find their stolen bike?
- CMA USA is a great option
- Obama is an excellent president
- What is a Common Law in India
- Should I work for Uber?
- What is a ferrite number
- Is Russia socialist communist or capitalist
- Are military punishments tougher than in prison
- Who would win Ezio against Hitman?
- How do you build your business acumen
- Girls prefer virgin boys
- Why do some Moroccans speak French?
- How could you live without your ego
- What thing attracts people from China the most
- Are minorities badly treated in Australia?
- What are some characteristics of the left authoritarian