How do I get an SMS send order
The subject of "sending SMS" has been on my mind for a while. However, the real problem, as already mentioned above, is to find a server (pronounced ip-add.) To which you can simply press the phone number and the message on the eye.
Unfortunately, I was also less successful in the search myself, but in case someone can do something with it, here is an IP address (which can only be used to a limited extent):
The transmission of a transmission order to eCall is processed in two steps:
1. The client sends the send order to eCall.
2. eCall sends a result message to the client.
Format of a send job
A send job consists of a command word and a parameter list. The individual elements of the order are separated from one another by tabs. The job is completed with
The IDs of the parameters are case insensitive, i.e. upper / lower case does not matter.
Address: Complete pager or mobile phone number
Message: Text that should appear on the pager / mobile phone
JobID: Unique identification of the message
Password: legitimation (password) for TELEPAGE swiss and business
CallBack: Callback number (only valid for SMS messages)
AccountName: Name of the eCall company account
AccountPassword: Password of the eCall company account
currently not supported
Format of a result report
A result message consists of a command word and a parameter list. The individual elements of the message are separated from one another by tabs. The message is terminated with
ResultCode: Code of the result (according to the result table)
ResultText: Result in plain text (according to the result table)
The following table shows the codes and texts in the result messages. Code message
0 Page Ok
200 syntax error
201 Access Denied
202 Number Invalid
JobID: Unique identification of the message as it was contained in the send job
currently not supported
Please note that the result message only indicates whether the send order was accepted by eCall. It says nothing about whether the order was successfully transmitted to the relevant reporting service or even to the recipient.
For this purpose, eCall provides other mechanisms (log, notification).
ECall TCP / IP address
The TCP / IP access of eCall is currently configured as follows.
IP address: 126.96.36.199
eCall only accepts orders if the sender can be identified. The following features can optionally be used to identify the client:
IP address and IP port
Account name and password
IP address + account name and password
IP address and IP port + account name and password
Please contact us for further identification options.
Test of access
For a simple test of the access you can use e.g. TELNET. Please note the requirements for using the access. You also need to know whether the account name and password are required for identification (can also be switched off).
Proceed as follows:
Open a text editor (e.g. Notepad) and write an order (tab between the parameters, finish with Return)
e.g .: SendPage Address: 0740342686 Message: Test via eCall AccountName: CompanyXY AccountPassword: 123456
Select the text including the following blank line.
Choose "Copy" from the menu.
Start Telnet (with START -> Run -> Telnet).
Select "Connect" - Remote System in the TELNET menu.
Enter host name: 188.8.131.52 and port: 2711 -> Connect.
Select "Edit" -> "Paste" in the menu.
You should now receive a result message from eCall.
- Who was the first KPOP group at all?
- Riddles asked in an interview
- What are the best ASL song performances
- Which Canadian province has the friendliest people?
- Why did Sears buy Kmart
- When would you give up your citizenship?
- What role did France play in World War II
- 1370 is a good SAT score
- How are lab-made diamonds made
- Where is the US at war today?
- May Israelis South Africans
- What are some sentence examples with review
- Who is faster Thor or The Flash
- Where's the best pizza in Toronto
- Why should I never visit Maldives
- Who should know your financial data
- Is 40 the new 30
- What is the cost of living in Lyon
- Why is risk and compliance important
- How fast can Superman hit
- Why are only Muslims excluded from the NRC
- Which industries in China are state-run
- Which forest is called the high point forest
- What are the most profitable Mexican startups
- Is caffeine an alcohol?
- Can a relationship work after violence
- Why are Indian Muslims so great
- Why does the human body have hair
- What is the best eye vitamin supplement
- What are the states in Mexico
- Sells Costco Canada alcohol
- Which is the largest forest in India
- How is Edgewater Western Australia
- How could people look like in heaven?