What's your national anthem
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
German national anthem
Commitment to German unity
Origin of the hymn
The author of the German national anthem is August Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben. He wrote the "Song of the Germans" in 1841 on the island of Helgoland to a melody by Joseph Haydn. After the First World War, the first Reich President of the Weimar Republic, Friedrich Ebert, decided that the song should become the German national anthem. The third stanza of the song has been the national anthem of the Federal Republic of Germany since 1952.
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
(Frequently Asked Questions - this is the English translation of "frequently asked questions")
your further questions ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article completely. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- Why isn't Disney's Princess Tiana more popular?
- What does March want for our lives
- How are pearl necklaces made
- The US government hates Latin America
- When did you start investing in gold?
- How will Brexit be implemented?
- Are crimes of passion morally justified
- Define your past mistakes
- What are some methods of the death penalty
- Can you buy beautiful clothes online
- Why can't Kohli speak Punjabi properly?
- Are helicopter parents strict parents
- What is not an issue
- How did China change Ethiopia
- How are Americans treated in Germany
- Are Irish girls more conservative
- What is Design Thinking in simple terms
- Why are people afraid of new technologies
- Do homosexual animals reproduce
- How does a startup work
- What is Pastafari Hell
- Can Google access Google Forms data
- What does dissent mean in US law
- Why is HI more acidic than HCl