Has the crypto currency bubble burst?
Bitcoin: cryptocurrency at annual high - is the bubble bursting?
To new heights or does the bubble burst? The Bitcoin price rises powerfully.
About the offer: Bitcoin trading at eToro *
PayPal announcement ensures confidence
In addition to Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum are also involved. From 2021, customers will even be able to pay for goods and services via PayPal with cryptocurrencies. And that's exactly what comes very close to the adaptation of their beloved alternative currencies hoped for by many crypto-disciples. If it weren't for a problem: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & Co. are not just means of payment, but objects of speculation.»Bitcoin stocks: These companies are profiting from the crypto boom
And that's exactly what attracts investors who don't see Bitcoin as money, but as an opportunity to make money. The calculation is very simple: You just have to find someone who buys the digital currency more expensively than you bought it yourself. With a greed index, analysts try to recognize the mood in the market and see this behavior of investors. The higher the greed index, the more likely it is that investors' brains will fail and they will be willing to pay overpriced prices in the hope of even bigger profits - until the bubble bursts.
Greed index climbs to 2018 level
Dr. According to a media report, Dirk Steffen, Head of Capital Market Strategy at Deutsche Bank, recently pointed out that the greed index in the Bitcoin market is over 70 out of 100 possible points and is approaching the level of 2018. By the way: The fact that Bitcoin celebrates a high at the end just before the end of a year and that it falls between the months of December and January can also have something to do with the public holidays during this time: Christians celebrate Christmas on December 24 and the Chinese between January and February their New Year celebrations. It is not uncommon for crypto investors and small investors to be in a gold rush mood, who convert part of their saved cryptocurrencies into real money in order to finance gifts and celebrations. As a result, prices fall and only recover when investors start investing real money in cryptocurrencies again.
* Our independent experts regularly deal with products and service providers. We will provide you with the resulting articles free of charge. COMPUTER BILD receives a small commission if you click on a link or conclude a contract with a linked provider. Note: The content on computerbild.de is not a specific investment recommendation and only contains general information. Authors, editors and the cited sources are not liable for any losses that may arise through the purchase or sale of the securities or financial products mentioned in the articles. Particularly complex financial products such as CFDs harbor a high risk: According to the company, 75 percent of the accounts of private investors with eToro lose money when they trade CFDs from this provider.
Do you like this article?
- What are the indigenous people in Canada
- Why are you ruining your life
- You can use cash for uberEATS
- What do Americans think of Romania
- Can we sell an export license
- India is an East Asian country
- What is a freelance job
- Which universities have the best history programs
- Accepts QuickBooks advertising
- Who is the strongest character in Mahabharat
- Is diamond bullet proof
- What is Los Angeles, California about
- What are profit margins
- Why do we tolerate someone who misbehaves?
- Pleasure can exist without suffering
- Why is Justin Trudeau so unpopular
- Why is FedEx successful
- Will C be the next big language
- What is a tennis bracelet
- What are the advantages of Paytm
- Do tattoo studios offer temporary tattoos
- Beautiful people have beautiful children
- Where can you buy cheap WoW gold
- How is a prison experience
- Has any notoriety ever patronized your business
- What is the concept of dabbawalas
- Most people in white countries are racist
- Is Russia mentioned in Hinduism
- Choice of family health insurance
- How can teenagers improve relationships with others?
- What are the healthiest and most delicious foods
- Can the NSA arrest you?
- We believe in our fate
- How are atheists treated in Singapore