What is your source for homemade chocolate
The hot chocolate is a great hot drink that is wonderfully warm in winter and also tastes delicious.
Rating: Ø 4.6 (2.844 votes)
- In a saucepan, heat three tablespoons of milk, brown sugar, chocolate broken into pieces and cinnamon.
- Stir constantly until a lump-free mass is formed. Then slowly pour in the rest of the milk while stirring and warm it up. Pour into a mug or long drink glass, sprinkle with cocoa powder and enjoy hot.
Tips on the recipe
Garnish with cream if necessary.
JAGER TEA RED
A hot Jagertee is a hearty treat in good company in winter. The recipe is sure to warm you up.
This cocoa tastes great for young and old. Serve the recipe hot for breakfast or as a hot drink in the afternoon.
Vanilla milk is a classic hot drink that warms you up wonderfully on cold days and tastes delicious.
The tasty cinnamon milk will delight all those with a sweet tooth. Here is a great recipe for a delicious drink.
Nutella milk is quick to prepare and has a great chocolate taste. A great recipe for creamy chocolate enjoyment.
- What are some 1980s fashion tips
- What screams I love Quora
- Why do Okazaki fragments form
- What are some problems in Ireland
- Normal soap is bad for the skin
- Life without a girl is possible
- Why are rubies so cheap on Ebay
- How does the online payment work?
- How exciting is fire protection technology
- How many precious metals are there
- Should women with Aspergers Syndrome bother dating
- How valuable are individual research papers
- What makes Canada different from other countries
- What are your makeup basics
- Science recognizes hypnosis
- How much online shopping is reliable
- What are some good short mangas
- Is fashion design important
- What if UKIP won the UK elections?
- Love to wear tights
- Is jade jewelry good for your health?
- Allows Australia to have triple citizenship
- How are girls treated in Arab countries
- How can I get a US husband