Why lower buses when they stop
Correct behavior at the bus stop
Passing a bus stop by car requires some care. Because the road traffic regulations (STVO) require the car driver to be particularly careful. Simply driving past can be expensive and earn points in Flensburg. An official bus stop is marked by a sign with a green H on a yellow background (traffic sign 224), Section 20 of the STVO regulates behavior.
As a general rule, buses, be it a regular bus or a school bus, that stop at a bus stop are only allowed to be driven carefully. This also applies to oncoming traffic. This means that the driver has to reduce their speed and pass the bus stop with increased willingness to brake and with a lateral distance of approx. 2 meters.
However, if a bus with the hazard warning lights is on at the bus stop, the driver has to slow down to walking pace. Walking speed is between 4 and 7 km / h. The speed limit also applies to the opposite lane. The only exception is if the lanes are structurally separated from each other. In the event of a violation, a fine of 15 euros is due. If you not only drive too fast, but also endanger passers-by, the fine increases to at least 60 euros and there is a point in Flensburg.
If the bus has already activated the hazard warning lights when approaching a bus stop, drivers must be particularly careful. When the hazard warning lights are switched on, the bus driver signals that the bus stop is particularly dangerous. These can often be found in schools or at accident blackspots. The bus must not be overtaken while approaching the bus stop. The reason for this is obvious. Passers-by could quickly try to cross the lane in order to get to the bus in time. If you overtake anyway, you risk a fine of up to 70 euros and one point in Flensburg.
If the bus driver uses the left indicator to leave the bus stop, other vehicles must give the bus right of way. If they don't do that, it costs at least 5 euros. There is also no stopping at bus stops. Stopping and parking is prohibited 15 meters in front of and behind the sign and on the lane marking. Only taxis are allowed to stop briefly to let passengers get on or off.
Source: spotpress.de/Elfriede Munsch / SP-X
- Who is the best member in Blackpink
- What do Hindu texts say about Dalits
- When did Jimin get the tattoo
- How can an investment affect my taxes?
- How do you spell sexual moaning
- Which Chinese emperor had the largest harem?
- What are Azerbaijanis proud of?
- Construction management is good after 12 trades
- Do you want to invest in Africa?
- Why is fig wood not often used
- When did most contemporary poems stop rhyming?
- What is the current art movement
- Why can't humans just reproduce asexually?
- How do you pronounce Utrecht?
- What were your best realistic role-playing games
- What are the best universities for psychology
- Imps money debited but not credited
- What is the name of an Indian diamond
- Are Indian Muslims loyal to India?
- When was the last shopping center built?
- Can people feel energy
- How can i get korean skin
- How did South Africa overcome apartheid
- Would you get married for financial reasons?
- How do I date a vegan
- Is used trick in the movies
- How should Christians comment online
- Which Chromebooks can run Android apps?
- What are great suggestions for cabinet design
- Obey Pakistan Sharia Law
- Is Tempo Anti Ahok
- Are German master’s degrees valid in India?
- What caused the rise of militant Islam
- All speech should be free