Who is the rudest celebrity in Hollywood
Top 20: The Most Hated Celebrities in the World
Just because you're a celebrity doesn't mean you're popular. On the contrary: Often one attracts a lot of hatred through being in the media and the presence associated with it. A VIP who knows their way is Kristen Stewart! After her affair with married director Rupert Sanders, she was down with many fans.
The other stars in the picture gallery have not only made fans with their statements and actions and are among the most unpopular celebrities in the world.
These celebs aren't just liked
Paris Hilton isn't exactly a popular celebrity. The reason? She was caught on the streets of L.A. without a license in 2007. She was sent to prison for 45 days for this. Ultimately, however, she was allowed out again after 23 days.
Her Barbie style, the bad looks and the dirty film scandal did not make the hotel heiress more popular. And a former Disney star is also on our list of the most hated celebrities in the world.
With her shrill manner Miley Cyrus occupies a place in the top 20. She gained fame through the Disney series "Hannah Montana". A few years ago she shed her Disney image and became a rebel. Not everyone thought her provocative nude appearances were great.
- Why are teenagers so difficult
- How do architects work freelance
- Is the Tungabhadra River sacred
- How is democracy flawed
- Companies care about customers
- Are Marvel films based on Marvel Comics
- What does Kameena mean
- Was Nietzsche Anti Black
- What is the relationship between M20 M25 concrete
- How do I learn Buddhist meditation
- Am i good at anything in life
- How harmful is MSG in Chinese sauces
- Is Forgotten Realms the best campaign setting
- What is Panitikan Mindanao
- Respect China India
- What is the philosophical meaning of life
- Which forest is called the high point forest
- How can Hong Kong be free
- What is 18 9
- How do you pass the MMPI test
- What are the benefits of e-gold
- Which is the best free business listing
- How to clone an HTML website
- Do dreams reflect the personality of the person