How electronics rot the human brain
Brain at its best: How to multiply your brain cells
Dusseldorf Constantly learning, being creative and working with focus. In order for the brain to do this and stay in top form, it has to be trained. Here's how to make your brain even renew itself.
It's not about anything, it's about your brain. Around 86 billion nerve cells that make up your thinking center. They ensure that you get better at tennis, because you learn to find your car in the parking lot, because you remember, or work out a concept successfully on the job because you are creative.
The brain is constantly renewing itself
In the book "Revolution in the head", which appears on November 3, 2016, gives stem cell researchers Gerd Kempermann an overview of the current state of research on neurogenesis and how nerve cells keep our brain young for a lifetime.
Revolution in the head,
Price: € 22.99
In order for this to work, the brain works in the waking and resting state. The brain cells communicate with each other continuously. Synapses network again. This is also necessary because thousands of nerve cells die every day.
- Is IBM in decline
- What kind of personality did Chanakya have
- How much is the Medicare tax
- Why is Jerusalem's old city so poor
- What happened in Medjugorje
- Does coffee hurt people with bipolar disorder
- What do Indians think of other countries
- Why is khatna made in Islam
- What do the Turks think of the Greeks
- Can an introvert become a successful psychologist
- Why is China still protecting North Korea
- How to check your Gmail account
- Is there a Tinder Auto Liker
- What is The Rock famous for
- TOP MOST TOURIST PLACES IN INDIA
- Go down concert tickets
- Which tribe is best trained in Kenya?
- Why is sand mixed in concrete
- What are some examples of bridal invitations
- What is the intrinsic value of gold
- Is overrated friends
- What is 2 2 4 1 1
- What should I do after B Com
- How do people survive in prison psychologically?