How do Land Rovers hold up
The 3-year Land Rover warranty (or mileage 100,000 km)
The Land Rover warranty includes a comprehensive service package, which is designed to meet the high standards of our customer service support and support. This section provides an overview of what it covers and what you need to do to enjoy all of its benefits.
If your vehicle is ever damaged, simply contact your nearest Land Rover dealer or Land Rover authorized workshop.
Your Land Rover 3 Year Limited Mileage Warranty provides full coverage of repairs or parts in a variety of circumstances.
Guarantee claims while traveling
Land Rover has an extensive service network in most of the world. So when you're traveling, your warranty should have normal full coverage.
Certain component and repair categories are excluded from the Land Rover warranty.
Land Rover Assistance
Land Rover Assistance is a comprehensive program designed to provide total customer satisfaction should you ever be involved in a breakdown or accident. The services range from towing services to rental cars and vehicle repatriation.
New car extended warranty
With the Land Rover new vehicle connection guarantee, you can largely extend Land Rover's comprehensive 3-year manufacturer's guarantee (or mileage 100,000 km) and protect yourself against unexpected repairs on the most important and most expensive components of your vehicle.
If a vehicle part needs to be repaired or replaced due to a manufacturing defect, this service will be provided to you free of charge and worldwide at any Land Rover authorized workshop or at any Land Rover dealer, regardless of whether the vehicle owner changed during the warranty period.
Tire damage that can be traced back to a manufacturing and / or material defect will be handled separately by the tire manufacturer. However, your Land Rover dealer or your Land Rover Authorized Dealer will assist you in asserting claims in this regard.
The vehicle warranty begins on the day the vehicle is delivered to the first end customer (for vehicles operated by Land Rover contractual partners, the warranty begins on the day the vehicle is put into service) and is valid for a period of time of three years or a mileage of 100,000 km, depending on which limit is reached first.
Original Land Rover accessories that were added or installed by a Land Rover dealer or an authorized Land Rover contract workshop within 1 month or 1000 miles / 1600 km (whichever comes first) after the handover of a new vehicle are subject to the same Guarantee conditions and the same guarantee period for the vehicle.
If the paintwork surface of the vehicle body is defective due to a material or order error, all necessary repairs will be carried out free of charge by any Land Rover dealer or any authorized Land Rover contract workshop. This applies regardless of a change of owner during the guarantee period. The guarantee for the painted surface begins at the same time as the vehicle guarantee and is valid for a period of three years, with no km limit.
Guarantee against rusting through
If any part of the vehicle body rusts through, the sheet metal affected by the rust through will be repaired or replaced free of charge by any Land Rover dealer or authorized Land Rover workshop, regardless of whether the vehicle owner has changed.
The rust-through guarantee begins at the same time as the vehicle guarantee and is valid for a period of six years, with no km limit. The term "rust through" means a hole that extends through the body and is caused by internal or underside corrosion due to manufacturing or material defects.
Vehicle Owner's Obligations
Your user manual and your maintenance plan (service booklet) describe the correct care of your vehicle. Make sure that the necessary maintenance, including regular body cleaning, is carried out and that the materials used meet Land Rover specifications. If the required maintenance measures are not carried out in a timely manner and in accordance with the maintenance intervals specified by Land Rover, the guarantee for the parts concerned will be void.
Make sure that you take your vehicle to a Land Rover dealer or Land Rover authorized workshop as soon as possible after a defect is detected so that the necessary repair or maintenance work can be carried out. This minimizes the impact a defect has on your vehicle and affects the type of repair required.
Keep the evidence of the maintenance work carried out in your vehicle and make sure that this is always acknowledged in your service book.
Guarantee claims while traveling
Land Rover has an extensive service network in most of the world. Any Land Rover dealer or authorized Land Rover workshop can carry out repairs under the Land Rover warranty. Under normal circumstances, you should not have to pay anything at the time the warranty work is carried out by a Land Rover Dealer or Authorized Land Rover Repair Facility.
Also, in exceptional circumstances, you may be asked to pay for repairs that are covered by the Land Rover warranty. In this case you should keep the invoice and all replaced parts as far as possible so that your Land Rover dealer or Land Rover authorized workshop can initiate a quick refund.
Submit warranty claims
If you would like to make a warranty claim, visit your Land Rover dealer or Land Rover authorized workshop and have the service booklet ready. In most cases, the Land Rover dealer or authorized repair facility will be able to carry out the repair immediately. Please note, however, that due to the nature of the repair, the Land Rover Dealer or Authorized Repair Facility may occasionally need to obtain approval from Land Rover prior to further processing.
The vehicle warranty does not apply to items that are discontinued or replaced as part of normal maintenance work. In addition, Land Rover is not responsible for repair and maintenance work that can be directly attributed to the following causes:
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to follow Land Rover's maintenance schedules and instructions
- Filling or topping up with the wrong fuel, e.g. B. gasoline instead of diesel
- Failure to use Land Rover approved parts and fluids (or parts of equivalent quality)
- Damage due to negligence, accident or improper use
- Inadmissible changes to the vehicle or parts (changes outside of the Land Rover specifications)
The Land Rover warranty does not cover compensation for consequential damage, such as lost working hours, inconvenience, loss of transport or any other damage that does not affect the vehicle.
Paint guarantee and guarantee against rusting through
Land Rover is not responsible for repair and maintenance work that can be directly attributed to the following causes:
- No proper maintenance of the paintwork and bodywork and therefore no regular cleaning according to the instructions given by Land Rover.
- No timely repair of paintwork or corrosion damage that was recorded in the maintenance plan by a Land Rover workshop during the annual inspection.
- Factors that are beyond Land Rover's control, such as inevitable hazards (salt, industrial emissions, storm damage, acid rain) and damage (including stone chips, scratches and damage from using improper detergents).
- Accident repairs using materials or procedures not approved by Land Rover.
- Changes made to the vehicle that deviate from the original Land Rover specifications.
New car follow-up guarantee
Land Rover new vehicle warranty
With the Land Rover new vehicle connection guarantee, you can largely extend Land Rover's comprehensive 3-year manufacturer's guarantee (or mileage 100,000 km) and protect yourself against unexpected repairs on the most important and most expensive components of your vehicle. Choose your comprehensive protection in two runtime models.
If, contrary to expectations, repairs to the most important and most expensive components of your vehicle should be necessary after the 3-year manufacturer's guarantee has expired or after a mileage of 100,000 km, Land Rover guarantees you will cover up to 100% of the costs with the new vehicle guarantee. With two runtime models, you can continue to enjoy the security you are used to, wherever you are, and rely on perfect performance.
This is how you benefit from the other advantages of the Land Rover New Car Extension Guarantee:
- Protection against unexpected repair costs
- Tailor-made guarantee contracts - either 12 or 24 months
- Europe-wide protection with all Land Rover contract partners
- How many Blackpink members have siblings
- Success really makes wealth
- Why are you so calm
- What is a DPC
- What makes someone seek attention
- What do the Chinese think of Sweden?
- How do I stop being so quiet
- Why do people sit back in class?
- What did you do for yourself
- When did earrings for men become fashionable?
- Why are bridal loan gas so expensive
- Is it possible to respect without love
- What will happen if global warming continues
- Who is the best nearer in golf
- What is entrepreneurial work
- How effective is blockchain at transferring money
- Who can make the Swachh Bharat Mission successful?
- How paleontologists discover fossils
- Why are cigarettes not haram?
- Why is Entity Framework so slow
- Where and why was denim created
- Should the UK join the NAU
- What do people live for
- What are the nicest shoes you have