Have an elevator label
Elevator Label Tips
The elevator is a space so small that it brings people so close that a less polite attitude can seem extremely rude. With this in mind, we have listed 8 tips for working with elevators This way, you don't risk worrying about who shares the elevator with you.
1? Be cordial
The first tip is to be polite whenever possible. Greet people with a good morning, a good afternoon, or a good night. Warn when the lift is rising or falling, if necessary. Let people out first before you get on the elevator.
2? Carry your pet on your lap
When you have your pet, prefer to carry them on your lap. This way you avoid disturbing others or putting them in an uncomfortable situation.
Have you ever wondered if the pet is urinating or biting someone? Always keep the animal on your lap. Also, check the building's animal policy. In some buildings they are not allowed to enter the elevator.
3? Avoid kidding
Joking around or talking to other people using the elevator can be a nice way to interact, but it's often uncomfortable. So avoid.
4? Keep an eye on the kids
If you have children or toddlers in the family who will use the elevator with you, be aware of this. Children can start jumping over or moving other people's items. In this case do not allow. Ideally, advise the child before they get into the elevator and give them tips on how to behave.
5? Do not exceed the person limit
If the elevator is too full, try not to squeeze into other people, especially if there are already the maximum number of people in the elevator. The best thing to do is wait. Squeezing them together in a small space is cumbersome and dangerous. We also recommend staying as close to other people as possible. Avoid getting too close as it can be uncomfortable for others.
6? Avoid intimacy with your partner
Stroking your boyfriend and giving hot kisses is good, but in the privacy of a more intimate place. Doing such things in the elevator can be embarrassing for others. And remember: many elevators have cameras.
7? Don't speak loudly or scream
Another attitude that can disturb those in the elevator with you is talking too loudly and getting excited. When you are talking to someone, keep the volume down so that only you and the other person can hear what they are talking about.
8th? Help those who need it
In addition to these settings, you can also offer to help those in need. Elderly and visually impaired people may need guidance or help getting on, off and using the lift. Be nice and work together.
Follow the tips from Stickers on the elevator and have better coexistence in this common area of buildings.
TÜV AUSTRIA Group: Etiquette in the elevator (May 2021)
- How does the concrete mixing plant work
- Do the Greeks claim that Illyrians are Greeks
- Why does America look bad
- What are the rules of organic chemistry
- Is this equity compensation fair for the CTO
- What is a community activist
- Which stocks of US technology companies are overvalued?
- Does marijuana affect your meditation
- What is the best formal wear
- Are women easier to intimidate than men
- What is a replacement movement
- What are the disadvantages of a printer
- What is covalency
- How does a freelancer work
- Who started DC Comics
- How can I send money illegally?
- Why are we Indians always self-critical
- A narcissist hates people
- The national movement is very important
- How many counties are there in the states?
- How can I buy bitcoins in Jamaica
- Are the US sanctions against Iran ruthless
- What is your favorite fashion for 2019
- What do Canadians think of Nigerians?