Are sweet potatoes keto
Sweet Potato Casserole - is low carb, not ketogenic. At least a portion with 30g of carbohydrates is worth it. This is probably fine if you only eat one meal a day ...
It's been quite a while since we baked this sweet potato casserole. It was before Christmas, at a time when we were eating a little more carbohydrates at times.
One serving here has about 30g of carbohydrates, so it's not for those of us who (have to) calculate extremely. We no longer calculate or count, but eat according to hunger and appetite. As a low carb, the recipe here goes easily, it is not ketogenic. But super tasty and healthy.
The almonds are a special highlight of the recipe. Usually you don't put them in a casserole. In combination with the sweet potatoes, they are really delicious and give the dish that certain something.
Do you also know these discussions about whether sweet potatoes are better than normal potatoes? Of course, in the ketogenic diet, you should make sure to eat foods with less than 5g of carbohydrates per 100g of food and, above all, to avoid starchy vegetables. This would theoretically mean that the sweet potato would be immediately out of the selection.
However, sweet potatoes also contain a lot of nutrients, especially a lot of carotene as well as vitamins E and C. And since my daily diet is not only about counting carbohydrates, protein or fat, but also about which nutrients you consume takes, I say very clearly: every now and then it can also be sweet potato. Just not every day. It's like the recipes with pumpkin, like the pumpkin casserole.
- Should there be an official retirement age
- Which European country has the hottest people?
- Sleep apnea is permanent
- How do restaurants expand?
- Which problems cannot be solved algorithmically?
- Use Muslims Jio sim
- Which Dow components are traded on NASDAQ
- How do I emigrate
- What are intermetallic compounds
- How did you wander around the world
- Who are some prominent female leaders
- How many films did Disney actually make
- What bothers you most about society?
- What are words that rhyme with the visor
- Is there a subway to Staten Island
- Quora Toronto Meetup 2016 Are you interested
- How do I know my own worth
- What is the temperate climate in Australia
- What is special about Indian culture
- Are asylum seekers economic migrants
- Think of yourself as competitive
- How to clean metal from rust
- Why do we need a language translator
- How can I stop asking for male attention?
- Why are people
- Is Huawei a profitable company
- 13-year-olds can wear sports bras
- What are the best universities for psychology
- How do I generate software leads
- What is neoliberalism
- What does the Hindi word chindi mean
- How difficult is the lawyer course
- Why not consider electric utility monopolies
- What would your utopian society be