What is the importance of the care of the anatomy
Anatomy: a definition
The word anatomy (ava ana "on" and tome "cut") comes from ancient Greek. Translated, it means "cut open, cut up, dissect".
In the field of medicine and nursing, anatomy is understood as the science and teaching of the external and internal structure of the body.
© Patrick Hermans, fotolia.de
Printing and copying of the page is only possible for registered users!
Are the Quality management officer or responsible for the Personnel development In a hospital or a care facility, it is worth implementing your own learning management system with e-learning courses
to the top
- Should China and Vietnam leave communism
- Kills brain cells by sneezing
- What Chinese souvenirs Americans like
- What are the benefits of e-gold
- Can you train dogs with sign language?
- Why doesn't Bengaluru need the NRC
- Is Japan 96 Buddhist or not a religion
- What is the budget for travel
- Why do some Moroccans speak French?
- How is life in Paderborn Germany
- Construction management is good after 12 trades
- What's the problem with Indian voters
- Which is better NDTV or Times Now
- How far can humans swim underwater?
- What if you sleep all day
- Why not white hookers like black boys
- Which beliefs are more spiritual than religious
- Is Muslim fundamentalism good or bad
- Are honeymoons really important after getting married?
- Is geekbuying com a scam or legit
- What documents are good for baked potatoes
- Is it compulsory to vote in Australia?
- How difficult is life in Pakistan
- Is such a punishment for rape justified?
- Is individualism a form of collectivism
- How do I romanticize a Canadian girl
- Brown privilege is a thing in America
- Men groan during sex
- Can a phlebotomist start an IV
- How are the winters in North Dakota
- Which companies employ PM interns?
- Is AFL better than rugby
- What is communicative English
- How can I clean a shower drain