Can you wear maxi dresses to work
I recently introduced you to today's outfit in this fall lookbook. Since I am the subject Maxi dresses in autumn but wanted to take it up again in more detail, there is a suitable trend report on it today.
I'm not showing you just one Outfit idea for every day, but also share styling tips on how to wear your maxi dress in the fall.
So you can wear your maxi dress in autumn!
A great maxi dress not only adds a few weeks to the summer, but is also incredibly versatile when it comes to styling. But before I go into these fashion tips and you some inspirations for autumn outfits I would like to say a few words about my look myself.
The dark maxi dress with print has a deep V-neck, long sleeves and comes in Oversize look therefore. That's a good thing, because especially in autumn you can put together great outfits with a little more clothes. I wear one with it loose cardigan in beige and pointed boots made of suede.
When choosing my accessories, I chose one subtle splash of color in red decided. When it comes to jewelry, I held back completely, as the maxi dress is a great eye-catcher in itself.
3 styling tips for the maxi dress in autumn
- Maxi dress with leather jacket and sneakers: The maxi dress-sneaker combination is ideal for leisure time. In autumn it is best to choose platform trainers or chunky trainers. You can add a few centimeters of leg and sneakers with a small heel also keep you warmer than, for example, classic fabric shoes from Converse.
- Maxi dress with knitwear and boots: No matter whether you combine a loose cardigan with a dress, style an oversize sweater or even wear a tight turtleneck shirt underneath - either way, knitwear is a good choice for casual autumn outfits. The look is particularly cool and edgy when you combine ankle boots with them. These can be rough biker boots with rivets or elegant shoes with a slightly higher shaft. The currently so popular knee-high boots are definitely suitable for maxi dresses.
- Maxi dress with skinny jeans and loafers: My recommendation for colder autumn days when you still feel like wearing a maxi dress is to wear skinny jeans underneath. Tight lederhosen with a slight sheen look great too. Cardigans fit just as well as trench coats or parkas. To complete the look, I prefer to combine it with flat leather loafers.
How do you like to combine your maxi dress in autumn?
You can buy the most beautiful maxi dresses online here:
The post contains affiliate links. If I buy via an affiliate link, I receive a commission. The purchase price itself does not change for you.
Verena · CEO, Editor
Verena-Annabella Ratz has been blogging since 2010 and founded the life and style blog whoismocca.com in early 2013. The extensive blogazine impresses with editorial contributions, peppered with personal experience and was able to establish itself in the blogosphere in a very short time - Verena is one of the most successful bloggers in German-speaking countries.
- Why are ambulances white with red lights
- What screams I live in Hong Kong
- What's stopping you from traveling alone?
- How are diamonds marketed
- Who is the youngest Bollywood actress
- How good are the Wayfair furniture
- What is the principle of the linguistic theory of relativity
- Are love and respect the same
- Are antibiotics good or bad
- Mexicans should learn Mexico's indigenous languages
- What makes expensive watches better
- Is sun protection harmless for your body health
- Are there worms in the human brain
- How do you feel grateful every day
- Why do popular TV shows end
- Was there something good about Duryodhana
- In general, Chinese culture is very materialistic
- Why does Sonia Gandhi hates India
- What are the catholic views on marriage
- What does offshoring
- Life without a girl is possible
- Are one-night stands normal in Europe
- What is a new finding you made
- Are fate and luck real?