What is titanium worth
Titanium bar 1 kilogram
Today, as more and more investors are looking for alternatives to gold and silver, the focus is increasingly being placed on titanium. This substance is also interesting insofar as the supply - unlike gold - is offset by real consumption.
The chemical element is used in a wide variety of areas. Think, for example, of ship propellers in seafaring or golf clubs in your leisure activity. In addition, there are numerous other areas in which titanium is used, e.g. in medicine or in the electronics industry.
Pure titanium hardly occurs in the earth and the manufacturing process is very complex, which is reflected in the high price of titanium. Despite the high price, the element has become indispensable in today's market and shows increasing demand. Its properties are far too valuable to be dispensed with.
There are good reasons why private investors are becoming increasingly interested in commodity investments. Unfortunately, even investors with an affinity for commodities focus almost exclusively on gold and, with a clear margin, on silver and oil. "Industrial metals such as aluminum, copper, nickel or zinc, on the other hand, only play a subordinate role as underlyings for private investors."
The Allgemeine Gold- und Silberscheideanstalt (Agosi for short) wants to counteract this and has therefore expanded its range to include various raw material bars with a respective weight of 1kg. They are delivered shrink-wrapped in foil and provided with a certificate of authenticity.
In addition to titanium bars, the following bars are also part of their product range: copper, brass, bronze and aluminum. You will find interesting offers in our online shop.
Talk to our experts. The Emporium precious metal dealers will give you comprehensive advice on how to - 1 kg titanium bar - Include in your investment portfolio.
Call us and enjoy the benefits of our investment service. You benefit from 45 years of experience in the investment business with precious metals. Whether gold, silver, platinum or palladium - together we will find the best investment for your portfolio.
- Do you feel better after becoming vegan?
- How do I use time wisely?
- How to pronounce Welcome in Gaelic
- Can I go to the gym on my own?
- Why do teenagers love JUUL
- How can I improve my community skills
- Franchise auto dealers are rich
- What is fashion communication
- Are 80 points less in the 10th standard
- What are the best merchant marine experiences
- What is the most interesting Indonesian village
- What is the choice of an ERP
- What male fashion trend do you hate
- What is a wood pellet boiler
- Who is Davinia Taylor
- Why does Obama hate Fox News
- How cheap are good arrows
- What age is fertility
- How can an immigrant join the FBI
- Harry Potter, what's a veela
- How can fashion jewelry sellers sell internationally
- What is entrepreneurial passion
- Has the prison rehabilitated you
- What is an Oscar for?
- How do I clean 925 silver chains
- Which colonies does the USA have
- What do Australian tourists think of Europe?
- What were the Marxist ideas about democracy
- What does the communicative translation mean
- What's wrong with Melbourne
- What is creative leadership
- Why is water important to Hinduism
- Why are American politicians so old
- Who is Miyamoto Musashi