Where is Starbucks first store located
Back then, the company consisted of a single store in Seattle's historic Pike Place Market. This tiny shop was where Starbucks sold some of the world's finest freshly roasted coffee beans. The company was named after the helmsman Starbuck from the novel "Moby Dick". This name was intended to recall the seafaring romance and tradition of the first coffee traders.
In 1981, Howard Schultz (Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Starbucks) first visited a Starbucks Coffee House. His first cup of Sumatra sparked his love for Starbucks, and he joined the company a year later.
Another year later, in 1983, during a stay in Italy, Howard Schultz was captured by the coffee bars there and the romance of coffee enjoyment. This gave him the idea of transferring the Italian coffee brewing tradition to his home country and creating a place for conversation, a third place between work and home where a sense of community can develop. After a brief interlude as the operator of his own cafes under the name "Il Giornale", he returned to the company in August 1987 as the new owner of Starbucks, with the support of local investors.
Starbucks was different from other companies from the start - a company that not only celebrates coffee and its rich tradition, but also creates a sense of togetherness.
Our mission is to inspire and nurture people in every environment - cup after cup, coffee drinker after coffee drinker.
With more than 15,000 coffee houses in 50 countries, Starbucks is now the largest roaster and supplier of specialty coffees in the world. And with every cup, we strive to bring our heritage and extraordinary experiences to life.
- Do people know something about the Philippines
- Do you go to school every day
- Harry Potter, what's a veela
- Why do people wonder what if
- How can we better prevent teenage suicide?
- Why do we use means of transport
- Which is the state fish of Kerala
- Why do psychopaths laugh inappropriately
- What was the strangest romance in Bollywood
- What is the reality behind WWE
- Why should I care about celebrities
- Hitler hated Indians
- Is that a typical NPD behavior
- Which color reflects more light to white?
- How strong is the South Korean military
- Does your mother have a Narcissistic Personality Disorder?
- Why do ionic compounds dissolve in water
- Where do you go on vacation
- What does an ENT love
- How is it that people are boring
- What is the best board game table
- Who was right, Batman or the Joker
- Should laws in a country change regularly
- Think IQ tests are accurate