How can I identify certain chakra imbalances
Alarming signs of a chakra imbalance
Do you have physical pain that just won't go away? Do your emotions regularly throw you off track? There are connections that your eyes cannot see. I think the causes are much deeper, do you?
There are 7 major major energy centers in the body called chakras. Every single chakra has a specific position and function in your body. They act and react with various physical ailments or disorders. In addition to the physical interaction, there is also a permanent emotional and spiritual exchange with your chakras.
How do disturbances arise in the chakras?
Has something hurt you for a long time? Maybe you are sick all the time right now? These can be signs that your energy centers in the body are out of balance. If your body has not been injured by some external influence, the starting point for persistent suffering is often your emotionality. Since chakras are also connected to emotionality, they are reflected in feelings.
So if you have a physical problem, an internal healing is definitely to be considered. Otherwise, you may end up running from doctor to doctor to no avail. In addition, your ongoing physical ailments affect the linked chakras. This can lead to a dangerous cycle.
Connections of the chakras
Look carefully at the emotional effects of the chakras. If you see a weakness there, try to restore harmony. This sometimes contributes greatly to solving the associated physical disorders. Note that imbalance can mean overreacting as well as underreacting.
# 1 of the chakras: the root chakra
- Sits at the base of the spine, on the tailbone.
- Physical imbalances are problems in the legs, feet, rectum, tailbone, immune system, male genitals, and prostate. Those who got out of balance here may also have had osteoarthritis, knee pain, sciatica, eating disorders and constipation.
- Emotional imbalances affect money, security and food.
- If there is a balance here, then you feel supported and grounded. You feel a sense of connectedness and security in the physical world.
- The lesson from this chakra is self-preservation - we have a right to be here.
# 2 of the chakras: the sacral chakra
- Lies just below the navel.
- Physical imbalances include sexual problems, urinary problems, kidney problems, hip, pelvic, and lower back pain.
- Emotional imbalances are linked to our commitment to relationships, our ability to express feelings, and to have fun. Creativity, play instinct and joy also play a major role. Disorders are expressed in fear of impotence, betrayal, or addictions.
- When this chakra is balanced, you are risk taking, engaging, and creative. You are passionate, sexual and sociable.
- The lesson from this chakra is to honor others.
# 3 of the chakras: the navel chakra
- Sits just above the navel.
- Physical imbalances mean indigestion, liver dysfunction, chronic fatigue, high blood pressure, diabetes, stomach ulcers, pancreas and gallbladder problems, and bowel disease.
- Emotional imbalances affect issues of personal power and self-esteem. The fear of rejection, criticism or physical phenomena is often the cause.
- When this chakra is balanced, you have a high level of self-respect and compassion for yourself. You are in control of your life.
- The lesson from this chakra is self-acceptance.
# 4 of the chakras: the heart chakra
- Right in your chest area by the heart.
- Physical imbalances include asthma, heart disease, lung disease, problems with breasts, lymphatic system, upper back and shoulder problems, arm and wrist pain.
- Emotional imbalances include the issues of the heart: jealousy, abandonment, anger, bitterness, fear of loneliness, or choking someone in love.
- When this chakra is balanced you will feel joy, gratitude, love and compassion. Your forgiveness and gratitude can flow freely.
- The lesson from this chakra is love.
# 5 of the chakras: the throat chakra
- It's up to the throat.
- Physical imbalances include thyroid problems, sore throat, laryngitis, temporomandibular joint, ear infections, ulcers, face problems (chin, cheek, lip and tongue problems), but also neck and shoulder pain.
- Emotional imbalances affect self-expression through communication, both in spoken and written form. The fear that you have no power, willpower, control, or choice can emerge here.
- With a balance of this chakra you can express yourself fluently and freely. You are confident and honest in your communication. You are also often referred to as a good listener.
- The lesson from this chakra is speaking and being heard
# 6 of the chakras: the third eye chakra
- This chakra is located in the middle of the forehead.
- Physical imbalances include headaches, visual disturbances, sinus problems, eye strain, seizures, hearing loss or hormonal functions.
- Emotional imbalances can be related to mood swings. Total exaggeration of the imagination as well as total lack of imagination can occur. Maybe you lack orientation in life, but you still don't listen to anyone? It is not uncommon for one's own intuition not to be heard.
- When this chakra is in balance, you feel clear, focused and can choose between truth and illusion. You are open to receiving wisdom and insight.
- The lesson from this chakra is to see the big picture.
# 7 of the chakras: the crown chakra
- Right above your head.
- Physical imbalances involve depression, the inability to learn, sensitivity to light, sound and the environment.
- Emotional imbalances are problems with self-awareness and greater powers. The imbalances can arise from rigid thoughts about religion and spirituality. Constant confusion, prejudice, "analysis paralysis" or fear of alienation are side effects.
- If this chakra is in balance with you, you can live calmly in the present. You feel it when you have an unshakable trust in your inner guidance.
Working with the chakras
In order to achieve a better healing result, it is advisable to work directly with the chakras. We have seen that they are connected to everything emotional and physical in our body. Because of this, you can work with each chakra in different ways to change your overall state. I'll show you these possibilities in another article.
Greetings from Sascha
Inspired by: mindbodygreen.com
Photo # 1: © Mislav MarohnićPhoto # 2: © Jeanette P
Let your comments run wild! Have you ever dealt with chakras? I'm curious what you have to report ...
- Who is the strongest person in the world
- Is the real estate market efficient
- Is Dominos Pizza actually thrown by hand?
- Brexit UK is in a crisis
- What is the range of the longbow
- Should I learn Hadoop or SSIS
- How often do professional goalkeepers practice
- What are the benefits of husband swapping
- Have checking accounts beneficiaries
- Companies care about customers
- Which is very useful Quickbook account software
- Does God have thoughts
- Why do South Koreans hate Russians
- What is the name of a group of fish
- Is Jennifer Lawrence trained
- How do I receive a payment from clixsense
- What is your opinion on Mexicans
- What does a PhD degree in Canada need
- Will the patriarchy be replaced by the matriarchy?
- How are professional finance jobs in Australia
- Dandruff causes acne
- What can we not tell our parents?
- Which sport has the smartest athletes
- What does a rough diamond look like
- Which countries border on Spain
- What is a currency swap
- Can a BCA graduate apply for IAS
- What are the religions of the BlackPink members
- The Qing dynasty was like Manchu
- What fruit is good in Vitiligo
- How does fiction writing affect your reading?
- How did you learn to paint
- Play badminton once
- What is 18 9