Which are the best companies in Jaipur
Jaipur: Instagram tour with the best photo spots
Discover the most beautiful spots in Jaipur that will give you perfect photography opportunities. Immerse yourself in the culture of Rajasthan and snap the best photos of the unique architecture in the most beautiful locations.
About this activity
- Effortless cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 protective measures
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Use your phone or print out your voucher
- Duration 6 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see tee times.
- No queuing at the cash register
- English, Spanish, Hindi
- Collection included
- Pick-up from your hotel within Jaipur city limits. The pick-up time will be confirmed after booking.
- Visit the most scenic spots in Jaipur on a private tour
- Immerse yourself in Rajasthan's royal history
- Discover spectacular vantage points for unforgettable photos
- Pick-up and drop-off anywhere in Jaipur
- Private guide
- Sightseeing tickets
- Light lunch included
- Sightseeing tour in an air-conditioned private vehicle
- All parking fees, tolls, gasoline and taxes
- Free bottled water and umbrellas
- Tickets within the Hawa Mahal and certain areas of the City Palace (e.g. Chandra Mahal)
- Monuments photo and video fees (if any)
- Camera and accessories, tripod, additional batteries
- People with back problems
- People with reduced mobility
- All customer contact points are cleaned regularly
- Customers have to keep their distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- All guests must have a fever measurement
Prepare for this activity
Please bring it with you
- Passport or photo ID
- Comfortable shoes
- Unfortunately, this tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You must take off your shoes in temples and religious sites
- People under the age of 16 can only participate if accompanied by an adult
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Remember to bring charged cameras or extra batteries; You can also bring a tripod or other camera accessories.
based on 35 ratings
- Guide 4.5 / 5
- Transport 4.9 / 5
- Value for money 4.2 / 5
- Security 5/5
I've had such a memorable day. Both Manish and Ganeesh have been so professional and lovely. I've seen the sites that I've been dreaming of for ages and have amazing photos that I will cherish forever. This tour is great value for money and very convenient with hotel pick up and drop off. I would definitely do this tour again. Couldn't stop smiling all day. Thanks guys, Jessica.Continue reading
The Jaipur Instagram Tour was really good and I would recommend it because of the individual attention you get on the tour as well as the private vehicle. Also it is lovely to see all the places I have wanted to see for so long. I enjoyed seeing all the sites on the list. Our tour guide Harshid was really fun to be around and accommodating. He was incredibly patient with us and has such a good energy. The tour guide at The City Palace (unfortunately I have forgotten his name) was charming, super knowledgeable on rye palace and he gave us a really great and in depth rendition of the history of Jaipur and the royal family. I really enjoyed this tour.Continue reading
This tour is worth it. My driver was punctual just as all the other tours I booked with Get tour guide! His English was really good. Then we met with the guide, and we started the tour. He will take all the pictures that you want, and treat you like a friend not a tourist. That made me feel good, because he was taking care of other people not selling me stuff. I recommend to go to city palace it's a little expensive, BUT WORTH it! I went around 5 there was not people around so my pictures were super nice. And I got to learn so much. The timing is very tight, so I recommend not to spend time shopping, it's better to do that after the tour is done. Use comfortable shoes, and no need to carry anything you can leave tour stuff in the car. both my driver and my guise were really nice, with knowledge of the city, and made me feel safe, I was traveling alone so this part is priceless! I don’t recommend to ride any animals to the Fort, the car goes to the top and no need to do long lines.Continue reading
The world is waiting for you
Sign up for our newsletter and discover travel experiences that you will love.
- How became chief Obafemi Awolowo GCFR
- How electronics rot the human brain
- What is the paysa coms business model
- Are multivitamins actually good for you?
- What are the most respected religions
- What happens during Rahu Dasha
- Should I join HCL?
- Why do we make gold jewelry
- How old is my school
- Require CA wives certification bodies
- How long does the Dutch visa last
- When is suicide a reasonable option?
- How are you unique?
- What are the best options for face tattoos
- What is a follow-up car
- What drives someone to mass murder?
- What are the new brands in fashion
- What are some interesting facts about pearls
- Are protests legal
- What is your official favorite Shopify theme
- In which episode is Madara defeated
- What do we know about God
- Where is skateboarding most popular
- Can we withdraw money from the EPF account