How do you identify your gender
How to determine the gender of your rabbit
On the basis of body size and behavior, it is not possible to reliably differentiate between male (pummelers) and female (zibbe or rabbit) rabbits. In order to determine the sex of rabbits, a closer look at the reproductive organs is necessary. They are located in the genital area between the hind legs.
With these instructions it is possible for you to make your rabbit's genitals visible:
- Gently pick up your rabbit.
- Turn it on its back and then let it sit on your lap.
- Hold it in place by carefully grasping your chest and leaning your back against your stomach.
- With the now free hand you can carefully pull the skin in the genital area upwards so that the genitals can be seen. Be especially careful when doing this as the genital area is very sensitive.
So that there are no injuries when searching for the sex of the rabbit, it is helpful to ask a second person for help. If your rabbit does not tolerate sex determination or if you are not sure about the assessment, you can find out more from a veterinarian. This can examine the genitals more closely in the event of malformations or other changes.
- How do I express myself through fashion
- Can survive religion without money
- Should laws in a country change regularly
- How can I found an NGO 1
- What should I do for career growth
- How to fix a pinched nerve
- What is the effect of fashion
- Why does the NHS work
- Which country is called European Korea
- What are some interesting facts about geopolitics
- What does an ENT love
- What is your favorite fashion for 2019
- What is Amazon's strategy to depose Alibaba
- Why are autistic breakdowns seldom happy?
- How do I choose yoga clothes
- Australia likes the US
- How can you change your skin color
- What do Asian countries speak Spanish
- Have you ever failed at anything
- Which stores carry plus size prom dresses
- Who paints through channeling
- How many breast ties should I have?
- Nationalism is the newest version of tribalism
- What is the right way to pronounce Bruegge