In six words, who is Korey Daniel
Daniel Agi flutes "explicitly orally"
Date: Jan 23, 2012
Concert moved to the Church of Reconciliation
Breath, mouth and the like are the most fascinating, since they are most directly physical instruments for sound production. The flutist Daniel Agi, who comes from Syria and trained in Cologne and Freiburg, has mastered pretty much all of these “mouthparts” up to beatboxing, the “mouth drums”. In his concert program with the title "expressly oral" as part of the special series on Sunday, January 29th, 6 pm, the black cock locker is also used, a small metal pipe with a thin tube and funnel, with which hunters the rustling plumage of the Imitate black grouse. Daniel Agi's solo program includes compositions by Heinz Holliger, Edgar Varèse, André Jolivet, Robin Hoffmann, Moritz Eggert, among others. There are flute pieces in which he has to sing at the same time, and those in which there is no normal flute tone. The flute sound artist is always on the lookout for new techniques, often in close contact with the composer, and always finds new flute repertoire with all his fluting, whistling and oral possibilities and loves - in the words of the composer Moritz Eggert - “Music invented straight from head to mouth ”.
At the beginning of the concert, which takes place in the Reconciliation Church because of the construction work in the Little Church, present the young participants in an improvisation workshop with Daniel Agi Paul Jackson's “Paper Music”.
Daniel Agi (b. 1979) was a member of the Duisburg Philharmonic and went on concert tours to Korea, China, Kuwait, Portugal and Lithuania. The Ensemble Modern Akademie scholarship holder has given numerous world premieres in solo concerts, as well as with his ensemble chronophonie and the Dutch Insomnio Ensemble. He also cultivates the classical repertoire in the Trio Contrejour, with pianists and in chamber music ensembles as well as in orchestras such as the Sinfonietta Köln.
Concert tickets (€ 10, reduced € 5) are available from the Culture Department in the Town Hall (Tel. 02821-84254) and from the City of Kleve (Tel. 02821-84600) as well as at the box office (Tel. 02821-970808). Admission 5.30 p.m..
- What does humiliation mean in the Bible
- How is the work culture in Dubai
- Why NDTV News Channel is so famous
- Why is the citizenship issue so controversial
- What's so great about Narendra Modi
- Are Indians selfish
- How effective are petitions
- How can single travelers protect their belongings
- Why do people underestimate mature young people
- What are the main personality types
- Why did Uber leave China
- OK is an abbreviation or a word
- Psychopaths feel empty inside
- Asana recruits people from outside the US
- What is the shortest hole in golf
- Is it ethical to do the right thing?
- What are some types of basics
- Where is most platinum mined?
- What is a B1 B2 Visa
- How collection agencies make money
- What was America's greatest crime against Guatemala
- What are the cheapest Seikos sub-brands
- How does acacia nectar solidify?
- Does Dawn Antibacterial Soap really kill germs?
- What are the best trading deals
- Why is Pro Wrestling WWE so popular
- How is a crime committed
- How should people choose their vacation destination
- What drives someone to mass murder?
- Which Filipino rebel declared independence in 1899?
- Who sells the best roast chicken
- Who is Bollywood's Worst Actress
- What is the cause of sexism
- How are third degree polynomials factored