Why do Hindu terrorists lynch innocent Muslims
"Due to the breadth of the topics dealt with, the two anthologies [Islamophobia and Islamic glorification] are an excellent handset if you want to deal with questions of Islamophobia and criticism of Islam from time to time." per FUTURE, 3-2011
"[...] a valuable contribution to a familiar but not very well understood debate, which is usually conducted in public with" strong opinions but clueless "[...]" S + F - Sicherheit und Frieden, 2-2011
"All in all, this is a highly instructive, carefully compiled, scientific book that is largely sufficient and also easy to read, which addresses a topic whose relevance will be of importance for a long time and has received too little attention so far." ZAG - Anti-Racist Magazine 56-2010
Press comments on the 1st edition:
"'Islamophobia' is recommended for every professional, the interested lay public and every religious or Islamic studies library that wants to offer its users the broadest, most up-to-date and stimulating introduction to the subject!" ZjR - Journal for Young Religious Studies, 7-2011
"Based on the [...] selected contributions, it should already have become clear that this book is [another] jewel when it comes to dealing with the new xenophobia in Germany and Europe." SEMIT - Independent Jewish Magazines, 6-2009
"The renunciation of an overly scientific language and the mixture of technical articles and columnar articles makes the book accessible to a wide audience." Media review of the German-Maghreb Society, November 2009
"The [...] volume 'Islamophobia' [...] tracks down those intellectual currents that promote anti-Islamist attitudes in Germany. It documents manifestations of Islamophobia / Islamophobia and deals with them critically. In doing so, it helps the public Discussions to understand and classify criticism of Islam. The work is thus an appeal to reason, but also has a documentary character. " www.migazin.de, October 23, 2009
"It is proven experts from the various fields who will certainly make this anthology the standard work for the analysis of Islamophobia in Germany." www.kismetonline.at, October 23, 2009
- Is refinery upstream or downstream
- How many precious metals are there
- Why is it important to have parents?
- Can become ETO captain in the merchant marine
- What was your favorite decade and why
- Is Austria a neutral country?
- Where can I find free designs online
- Why did Hitler attack Poland?
- Why is Africa not a big country
- Which community is wealthier in Tamilnadu?
- Everyone is born with a special purpose
- Are there Indian lesbians
- Why do people collect things
- Christianity is a native religion in Ethiopia
- Other countries hate the Philippines
- Are there gender roles in America today?
- Why do billionaires work
- I can wear Pandora every day
- How big is a cruise ship anchor
- What topics does an Android course cover
- What is fluid space in architecture
- What kind of stone is marble
- A second Scottish independence referendum would be successful
- What is an NGO non-governmental organization