What is backlink building
Building a backlink in e-commerce? That's how it's done!
Do you want your online shop to be at the forefront of Google? This is (almost) only possible if you build backlinks.
But how does that even work? In this article you can read the 5 ways you can successfully build backlinks in e-commerce!
We recently reported that a ranking factor continues to dominate how visible a webpage in the search results is: Backlinks.
But how can you build good backlinks to online shops?
Here are 5 ways!
The basic links
After you have secured a domain name, installed a shop system and entered your products, you can almost start selling.
But if you are new to e-commerce - or have not yet secured these links - you should also register directly on important platforms.
... and other relevant platforms for your industry and create a profile (logo, description, link to the homepage) for your online shop.
In this way you not only secure the name so that no one else can claim it, but also collect important links directly.
Reading tip: this is how you run a link marketing campaign successfully
On some platforms (e.g. YouTube), in addition to the homepage link, links to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Co. can also be placed.
These backlinks can be created with minimal expenditure of time and increase the trust that Google places in your online shop.
Write great comments
Since this type of backlink building is avoided by many SEOs, as it is stored under spam by many, it is hardly recommended anymore.
With this backlink strategy, you have to make it clear that links are set in order to direct new visitors to your own website and not in order to generate as many backlinks as possible.
Therefore, the focus should not be placed on spam comments, but on comments that deliver real added value for the reader.
Visit blogs and websites that fit your industry.
Comments are the same as product reviews.
Of course you are also happy about reviews that only come from Everything great! consist - however, most valuable are the ratings and comments, which are more detailed.
Therefore express your opinion on the topics or products, offer a new point of view or additional information.
That increases the likelihood ...
1.) that your comment is approved and that you generate a new backlink, ...
2.) a reader of the comment visits your online shop because they find your opinion interesting.
Producing content that inspires visitors and generates backlinks can be a huge challenge. This is one of the reasons why so few online stores do content marketing.
However, the advantages of good content cannot be dismissed out of hand:
- The visibility in the search engines increases
- New customers find your shop
- You gain backlinks
- The value of your online shop increases
Reading tip: Increase sales with content commerce: Here's how!
Storytelling reminds new visitors and existing customers that you offer more than your competition.
This increases loyalty and willingness to buy.
With the help of ultimate guides, tutorials and Additional Information You not only help your customers with your products, but also increase the chance that other websites will backlink yours.
Likewise, creating infographics is still a great way to get tons of new links.
A viral Infographics usually contain information that the consumer was not aware of or that makes him laugh - in the best case even both.
Investing in content marketing, or even hiring a content marketer, can work wonders for your own online shop.
Nevertheless, many shop owners underestimate this marketing strategy and focus only on paid advertising.
Take this opportunity to stand out from the competition.
Working with bloggers
The topic of influencer marketing has been an integral part of the marketing world for almost 2 years.
But even before this marketing trend became ubiquitous, there were bloggers.
People who write about their passion, test products and have built up a large readership.
The good news: the blogger business still exists!
Ideally, you already know who the influential bloggers are in your industry.
Get in touch with them and try to form a partnership.
However, don't forget that small Blogger.
In contrast to the already established bloggers with thousands of readers who can hardly save themselves from cooperation requests, the smallBloggers are grateful when they are contacted.
A cooperation with a blogger could look like this:
- You send a product to be tested
- The blogger tests the product and publishes a review blog post
- Potential customers will become aware of the product and your online shop
There is a secret formula to automatically generate new links week after week:
Make your shop unique!
Basically, all online stores are the same.
They are structured similarly, the product pages look similar, and the prices are often the same as the competition.
That's why it's all the more important to stand out from other shops.
Small details can make all the difference:
- carry out unusual products
- write entertaining product descriptions
- add additional product images where the product is shown in action
- give your products a story
- invest in innovative shop design
- create a personalized shopping experience
- offer personal shopping advice
If you try to offer your visitors and your customers added value, you are already well on the way to collecting new backlinks and sustainably improving your Google ranking.
Then mix this strategy with active marketing (Cooperation with bloggers & comments) new backlinks will appear in your link profile month after month.
However, the most important aspect of building a backlink remains:
However, the strongest links do nothing if your online shop is not optimized for search engines.
In our free on-page guide For online shops we give you 10 practical SEO tips. So that you will soon be at the forefront! Download now!
- Can nationalism lead to violence and genocide
- Are Australias best years behind
- How does the evaluation of WES Canada actually work
- What is comparative education and its advantage
- How are Mongolians generally received in Russia
- Has Grenada cars
- Why is backward parking more efficient
- What are different face shapes
- How do people become communists
- Can I apply for a passport again?
- Children still sing the national anthem
- On what basis are the wrestlers paid
- Why do I smell like poop
- Why Are Americans So Tense About Nudity?
- How close is humanity to immortality
- The great khali is dead
- How can I copyright a brand name
- What is the biggest problem in the US?
- What is 916 gold
- How do you see art
- What are some low carbohydrate vegetarian dishes
- Why is graphite a good lubricant
- What is your monthly electricity bill
- Is Shazam Film better than Captain Marvel
- How many people swear
- Did scientists create life?
- What are fashion schools looking for
- What are some characteristics of the left authoritarian
- Can i wear ruby
- Which newspapers are trustworthy
- Why is sexuality so taboo?
- What percentage of Americans are libertarians?
- Why are Australian cities so populated