Who is a very stable genius
Donald Trump describes himself as a "very stable genius"
The US president replied in a Twitter entry to a disclosure book in which those around him described him as incompetent.
US President Donald Trump considers himself not only "really clever", but also a "genius". He tweeted this himself on Saturday in response to the investigative book "Fire and Fury", according to which everyone around the White House certifies that he is incapable of office. He described the author Michael Wolff as a "loser" and attacked his ex-chief strategist Steve Bannon again.
Now that allegations of collaborating with Russia to influence elections have turned out to be a duck, the Democrats and "their lap dogs, the lying media," are rushing to tackle the presidential intellectual stability and intelligence, Trump wrote. "In fact, my two greatest strengths in my entire life have been mental stability and (...) being really smart".
As proof, Trump then cites that he went from being a "VERY successful businessman" to a "top television star" and then "at the first attempt" to become the US president. "I think that would be characterized not as clever, but as a genius, and as a very stable genius!" Wrote Trump, who had already applied for the US presidency as a candidate for the Reform Party in 2000.
"Bannon begged for his job"
He called Wolff's book "boring and untrue". The author used Bannon, "who cried when he was fired and begged for his job".
Trump's wife Melania also had the book condemned through a spokeswoman. It is a "work of fiction," said Stephanie Grisham on Friday the broadcaster CNN. "It's a long-format tabloid spreading false explanations and utter inventions."
(APA / dpa)
- Why should blood platelets be transfused immediately?
- Who offers the best planning software 1
- What is Ring Main
- How do I start trading in the US
- Is Quebec City worth a visit
- Why is digital marketing in healthcare
- Why are men especially ashamed, especially men
- You can make paper with cotton balls
- Which is better engineering or diploma
- What do you think of gold jewelry
- Which is the strongest DC hero
- I can only eat eggs
- Is the word heck a dirty word
- Education and work are possible
- Is 40 the new 30
- When is crowdsourcing a bad idea?
- What does personal belief mean
- Does the US tariff war work against China?
- Any Brexit deal is the EU first
- Why is IPL India's favorite pastime
- What prey on koalas
- What are the main branches of philosophy
- What is the structure of the building
- Can I Avoid Korean Military Service?
- What causes wave particle duality
- What are your objective life goals
- Why does Shanghai have so much pollution?
- What mineral deficiencies would lead to dizziness
- What is the range of the longbow
- How expensive is Warsaw
- Are SMU degrees valid for Australian immigration?
- You can pay cash for McDonalds
- Both sides understand English and Scottish