What age do you want
What do you wish for the future?
In the Video series "And what do you think?" ask the Psychologists Stefanie Rietzler and Fabian Grolimund Young people all about school, parents, friendship and the future. In the new episode they wanted to know from the young people what is part of a happy life for them.
Interviews: Stefanie Rietzler & Fabian Grolimund
What makes young people happy and what do they want for their future? It's not always the classic things. Watch the video to see what values teenagers really count on.
«What do you wish for the future?»
For the new film series «And what do you think??»Developed by psychologists Stefanie Rietzler and Fabian Grolimund in collaboration with the Parenting Foundation, young people aged 13 to 18 make themselves heard and answer questions about school, parents, friendship and the future.
All episodes at a glance:
More video series by Stefanie Rietzler and Fabian Grolimund:
- Learning tips for children: How can parents tell their children support in learning? What motivates you, what causes conflicts at home?
- Strong child: How do children develop Self esteem and the feeling of Self-efficacy? How can parents support them in this?
- Together we are great - the series for teachers with their students
- Learning tips for teenagers: Jess helps Adi pass his final apprenticeship exam
Read more about the future and happiness:
- «Parents, believe in your children»
A child does not necessarily need a high school diploma to be strong and happy, says the Heidelberg happiness researcher and educator Ernst Fritz-Schubert. And he should know, because he invented happiness in school. A conversation about learning, joie de vivre and letting go.
- More happiness in everyday family life
According to the United Nations World Happiness Report, Switzerland is the sixth happiest country in the world. But what is happiness anyway? Where can it be found and how do we teach children to live happily ever after? A guest post by Cornelia Hotz with 10 lucky tips.
- What is really important to us
How do you see the future? Do you ever want to have a family? And what is the most important thing for you right now? If you want to understand today's youth, you have to listen to them! We interviewed them with the camera.
- Which country has the largest collection of diamonds?
- What is a good nursing business
- What is the python interpreter
- What are some evergreen songs in Chinese
- What was the religion of the Mongols
- Why do aspies often hate small talk
- Where was this picture taken 1
- Who built the wall of China
- What are some examples of ignorant parents
- Can I change my behavior drastically?
- How do gold and yellow gold differ?
- How often should a teenager masturbate?
- What are your memories of pen pals pen pals
- How are Indian students treated in Canada
- Are Punjabis Persians
- What's your favorite moment in Canada
- What are organic foods? Give an example
- Why do we care about our patients
- Are the states in America like countries?
- Aerospace engineers are, on average, underpaid
- What is spiritual pleasure
- What's your top selling FBA item
- How is Adelaide better than other cities
- What is the most popular running app