How can venting help or harm someone
Bad air in the booth not only stinks, it also makes you sick in the long run. Bad air can have various causes. Here are tips about correct ventilation and also about possible ventilation systems.
Ventilate properly, avoid mold
Bad air has many causes. Here some examples:
- Cooking smells
- stuffy and too warm room air, e.g. B. due to high outside temperatures or excessive heating
- too high humidity
- modern, energy-efficient construction methods (windows and doors seal rooms airtight, the climate remains constant, but so does the composition of the air)
- Pollutants that escape from building materials, floor coverings, paints, furniture, etc. remain in the room air
Bad air can cause mold and damage to health.
It is therefore important that you ventilate properly. This prevents mold and the like. Regular ventilation removes pollutants such as carbon dioxide (CO 2) from breathing as well as vapors, gases and other vapors from paintwork, furniture and objects are exchanged for fresh, oxygen-rich air. Ventilation also regulates the humidity in the room.
But what actually is the optimal indoor climate? The same temperature and humidity are not optimal for every room when it comes to a healthy indoor climate.
We give you an overview in the following table:
|room||optimal temperature||optimal humidity|
|Living room & study||20 ° C||40–60 %|
|bedroom||16-18 ° C|
|nursery||19 ° C|
|kitchen||18 ° C||50–60 %|
|bathroom||23 ° C||50–70 %|
|basement, cellar||10-15 ° C||50–65 %|
Ventilate properly - this is how it works
Do you want to ventilate properly to avoid mold in your apartment? The rule of thumb is:
Ventilate 2-4 times a day
- Intermittent ventilation: It is better to open windows quickly and painlessly instead of opening windows for a long time.
- Cross ventilation or ventilation around corners are the most effective.
- Adjust the duration of ventilation to the outside temperature.
- In the summer of a. Ventilate early in the morning and late in the evening or at night.
- In winter, remember to turn the heating down while ventilating the room.
Cross ventilation and ventilation around the corner
At the Burst ventilation the air exchange takes place relatively quickly. The furnishings and interior walls, which were heated with expensive energy during the heating phase, retain the stored heat and can quickly release it again after intermittent ventilation.
This is how boost ventilation works best:
In the Cross ventilation You open opposite windows at the same time. As a rule, colder air penetrates into the interior from outside through open windows. A natural exchange of air is created.
Ideally, the windows and / or exterior doors should be used for a short time, i. H. only a few minutes to be fully opened.
The name gives it away: At the Ventilation around the corner You open two corner windows at the same time and create a draft. You can also open the room door.
With intermittent ventilation, cross ventilation and corner ventilation are the most effective methods for rapid air exchange.
- How do you achieve true freedom
- Why is 1980s fashion so popular
- Why do people get strong in prison?
- How good is Haskell at data science
- What is the best keylogger
- Hire a contractor to build your home
- Greeks are colored people
- How can you keep tobacco fresh
- How were the Oscar categories selected
- What are some characteristics of the left authoritarian
- Is it legal to scrape and view Facebook data?
- What's the best romance anime on Funimation
- Why is water cheaper than diamonds
- Good quality but reasonable t-shirts
- Should I start swimming 1
- Why can't I remember the multiplication
- Is Ronaldo CR7 in his heyday
- Why are American politicians so old
- Who is the best urologist in Trivandrum
- How are you unique?
- Is SUPREME a high-end clothing brand
- Who is the Prime Minister of France
- Why can't 14-year-olds work
- What is an impossible task
- What is Nietzsche's opinion about sexuality
- Are there Mexicans who live in the Philippines
- What is real achievement of life
- Narcissistic personality disorder means sadism
- Which bra should I wear?
- Is GIC good for investing in IPO
- What are some examples of propaganda
- Are fate and luck real?
- Bodybuilding weakens the heart
- How can I stop lying out of sympathy?