How is James Rodriguez pronounced
Patrick (English pronunciation:, Irish and American pronunciation:) is an English male given name, rarely a family name. Minor forms commonly used outside of the English-speaking world are Patrik (especially in Sweden, the Czech Republic and Slovakia), Patryk (in Poland) and Patric.
The English name Patrick is derived from the Latin name Patricius (actually "patrician, nobleman"). His popularity in the British Isles, especially in Ireland, he owes to Saint Patricius ("Patrick of Ireland"), the patron and national saint of Ireland. In Irish, the name Pádraig corresponds to him, but the English form shows less Irish influence than that of the French form Patrice.
Since the 17th century, the name in the form of Patrik has also been used in Scandinavia, especially in Sweden. Before 1960, the first name Patrick was rarely represented in Germany. In the 1980s it became one of the most frequently given first names, but its popularity has steadily declined since then.
Edit: Apparently TM.de eats everything that IPAist or I'm too stupid for copy & paste. Well, then you just have to look up the pronunciation on Wikipedia. Which is the point anyway.
• • •Better half of the Duo Infernale von der Weser
I can't remember where I heard this, but someone once said that defending a position by citing free speech is sort of the ultimate concession;
you're saying that the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not literally illegal to express.
- What Uzbeks look like
- What are the best movies in Tollywood
- Ranbir Kapoor is an introvert
- Great Britain built Hong Kong City
- Where can I buy dispensers in Vietnam
- Why is it great to turn 30?
- Does my dog know that I'm gay
- What did you do to impress someone
- Which pens are best for sketching shading
- How different are Iran and Indonesia
- Why do I hate competition
- Will the patriarchy be replaced by the matriarchy?
- How effective is a coalition government
- How do you say electricity in Tagalog
- What is evacuation protection
- What do you dislike about Mexico
- How would you call a dangerous person?
- Why is illegal immigration a bad thing
- Westerners in Japan are still turning their heads
- Whatever happened to Brexit
- Are Khadi products really chemical free
- Why do people never realize their casteism?
- Why is water cheaper than diamonds
- When is crowdsourcing a bad idea?