What is the penalty in IPC 144
The family doctor looks after his patients in a holistic way (complexity of being ill, taking into account patient expectations and ideas, multimorbidity, psychosocial and cultural dimensions), in coordination with the other levels of care in the health care system and always carefully weighing up the benefits and risks . In addition to this comprehensive claim to care, general medicine is characterized by the continuity and breadth of the spectrum of diseases to be cared for, as well as responsibility for the sick and healthy (prevention).
The aim of training in general medicine is to acquire the knowledge, experience and skills necessary to be able to practice the demanding profession of general practitioner within the public health service. Teaching the specific general medical methodology is one of the most important tasks of the training curriculum.
- The curriculum is designed for three years and consists of a practical part (144 weeks plus 12 weeks of permitted absence) and a theoretical part (approx. 120 three to four-hour seminars each)
- Requirements for participation in general medicine training: Completed medical studies and passed entrance examination
General learning objectives
- Skills and skills: Learning of practically directly applicable skills.
- Knowledge and insights: imparting the fundamentals for the development of skills that can develop in the context of work in practice.
- Mediation of the specific working methods of general medicine.
- Subject-specific lessons by specialists and with the involvement of general practitioner moderators in order to take the general medical perspective into account.
International training models
- The curriculum of the Province of Bolzano South Tyrol is based on the Anglo-Saxon general medical training model, as in other European countries (Scandinavia, Holland, England, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, France, Germany).
- Characteristic: high degree of practical orientation (learning through action, systematic teaching of the basics).
- The premise: "The doctor can seldom heal, often has to alleviate and accompany, but should always ask himself, above all, what he does, what benefits the patient can expect from it".
- What is the responsibility of an executor
- Should people get divorced more
- How effective is Zithromax treatment for chlamydia
- What is your opinion on Mann Broetchen
- What do Italians think of Nigerians?
- Wittgenstein was a dandy
- Is it difficult to master digital marketing
- What is effective leadership 1
- Why is democracy useless without education?
- Are singles less valuable to society
- Should I join a sorority
- In six words, who is Korey Daniel
- What is the national bird of Russia
- Is lapis lazuli the same as sapphire
- Is addicted to fellatio
- Why are human rights a global problem
- What happens after a no deal Brexit
- What should everyone know about women's bras
- What household products are safe to use
- What are some Hindi words
- What are the best non-profit organizations
- What is it like to live in Dundee
- What is a digital oscilloscope
- Sadhguru is a true spiritual guru
- Most electricians have a bachelor's degree
- What are cheap alternatives to godaddy
- How quickly does sugar dissolve
- Is God light or soul
- Isn't it illegal to make money transfers?
- What are the different types of printers
- What are questions to be countered against reservation
- You can enter your Bitcoin address
- What are practical uses for jewelry