What is pelvic pain
Cause of pelvic pain
Pain in the pelvic region usually comes from the lower back, the hip joint, the inguinal canal or the ligaments attached to the pelvis. In addition, there may be radiation of pain from the internal organs, in particular from the sexual organ, the intestines, the kidneys, the bladder or as the cause of the pain.
Circulatory disorders, adhesions after inflammation in the lower abdomen or circulatory disorders can also trigger pain.
Only in very rare cases does pain arise from changes in the actual pelvic bone.
With chronic back pain, different leg lengths or muscle shortening, blockages of the articulated connection between the sacrum and the pelvic blade (sacroiliac joint, “ISG” for short) are often found. This pain can also radiate into the buttocks area and can usually be treated well with chirotherapy.
Our approach to treatment
As with all other musculoskeletal complaints, it is important not only to treat the symptom of the blockage, but also to research the causes in the biomechanical interaction of muscles, tendons and joints. Recurring symptoms can only be avoided if this is sufficiently taken into account in the further course of action.
In the case of chronic complaints in the pelvis and lower back, a blood test should always be carried out as a precaution to rule out inflammation or spinal rheumatism.
Treat pelvic pain conservatively
We focus exclusively on conservative treatment. In order to initiate targeted therapy, we can use the results of various diagnostic examinations: gait analysis, footprint measurement, posture check, X-ray, MRI, ultrasound or a muscle function test.
The gait analysis is ideally suited to determine the movement patterns and hip mobility in the individual movement phases of walking and running. In this way, incorrect loads can be detected that otherwise cannot be detected during the normal examination. Early clarification of the specific cause is important in order to counteract any deterioration in good time.
- Are refugees regarded as citizens?
- Could we live without capitalism?
- What makes sex or cocaine more enjoyable
- Helped rap solve the world's problems
- How do you know you are an alcoholic
- What do you mean by legal society
- How do I fix the boiler
- How many precious metals are there
- Instagram has gotten boring these days
- Are teachers born or made
- What would the Joker's MBTI be
- What should you know in your 20s
- Which Chinese emperor had the largest harem?
- How are pictures of starving artists created
- Can I put cannabis in tea?
- CMA of India is useful in Canada
- What does it mean to you to be minimalist
- What do you mean by a shy extrovert?
- Where is Gmail stored
- How do you actually learn to invest?
- What do Mormon athletes do on Sundays
- Britain is ravaged by the Brexit chaos
- Look the same to Berbers and Arabs
- Orthodox Christianity grows