What do you think of RSS
BaFin - Navigation & Service
What is an RSS news feed?
The abbreviation "RSS" stands for Really Simple Syndication and describes an Internet-based technology based on XML. This technology is used to transfer website content quickly and easily. With an RSS news feed you can check websites for new content without visiting it yourself.
To read the BaFin news feeds, you need a so-called RSS reader. This reads the subscribed newsfeeds and automatically notifies you of new entries. This means that you always have an overview of new hires in the areas you have selected. If you are interested in a new document, just click on it and it will open in the browser.
How do I subscribe to the BaFin newsfeed?
First you have to install an RSS reader on your computer. You can find a variety of free newsfeed readers on the Internet. Most Internet browsers also support RSS.
As soon as you have installed such a reading program, you can subscribe to one or more BaFin newsfeeds. Each newsfeed has its own address, similar to the address (URL) of a website displayed in the header area. Copy this address into your RSS reader by right-clicking on the RSS symbol of your desired feed. In the following selection, go to Copy shortcut. Alternatively, you can simply mark and copy the path given under the respective newsfeed.
In your RSS reader, paste the address again at the appropriate place (Ctrl + V, on some keyboards also Ctrl + V or via the menu bar: Edit and Paste). The BaFin newsfeed then appears in the reader overview. Your subscription is set up.
You can also receive RSS feeds via MSOutlook or Lotus Notes. For more information about the RSS function of your e-mail program, please contact the respective provider.
- Psychopaths experience physical attraction to others
- Cypriots consider themselves Greeks
- Why did some Brahmins become vegetarian?
- What are some rebellious things teenagers do
- Can we use Robo Sand for plastering
- What actually makes you relaxed
- What is the use of DNA testing
- People with a bad attitude can succeed
- How effective is blockchain at transferring money
- Is immigration inherently racist
- What is the clothing style of young Americans
- Is Cuba proof that socialism works?
- Planned life is boring
- What are the names for software engineering
- What items do IPS officers receive
- How financially sustainable is the NHS
- What makes a person educated
- How would you greet a new immigrant
- Should I live in Hefei or Ningbo?
- Should I learn SQL or Hadoop
- Why don't more people travel
- Can a narcissist be loyal
- Are there Indians in NUS
- Why does Shanghai have so much pollution?