What is the highest form of depression
The diagnostic criteria described characterize a depressive episode, the duration of which can vary: from a few weeks to several months. It often depends on how quickly a treatment starts. If several depressive episodes occur in the course of life, the diagnosis "recurrent (recurring) unipolar depression " posed. This is the case with the majority of those affected. Most people are completely healthy between episodes. The time between episodes can vary. There are some things you can do yourself to prevent recurrence of depressive episodes (relapse prevention).
In this disease it comes alongside the depressive episodes also to "manic episodes ". The manic phases are accompanied by an excessively good mood, often associated with a strong drive, restlessness, lack of need for sleep and also ideas about size or exaggerated optimism. These phases can then turn back into depressive phases, sometimes overnight. Rapid and consistent drug treatment is particularly important in this form of depression. Bipolar diseases are much rarer than unipolar depression.
In the case of dysthymia, the symptoms are depressive less strong pronounced, but present for a long time. Symptoms are required for diagnosis at least two years available for a long time.
- Are the Uchiha superior to the Senju?
- Can Thor MCU play the Avengers MCU solo
- Why don't people wear helmets
- How do PR firms work
- Why did Jinnah give his 14 points
- What is a trailer
- Religion makes people stupid
- Which is our national animal
- Why can't everyone just be nice
- What do you think of Indonesia 8
- Why is communication important in a marriage
- Is Poland good for immigration?
- What diamonds are used for conductors
- What causes emotionally unavailable men
- Where does shyness come from in life?
- What are the cheapest Seikos sub-brands
- The world will be better
- Is your brain male or female
- Are US cops bad
- What do you think of America
- Can phlebotomy be a career
- Why don't Formula 1 cars have airbags?
- Everyday philosophy What are we
- Can I cancel a return ticket?