How many stones are used in 1m3
Bricks: this is how you can calculate the need
The meter eighth
The meter parts are a very important part of building planning. They also apply to masonry.
To be able to calculate walls more easily, divide a meter further and halve the meter parts again and again: 1 - ½ - ¼ - 1/8. 1/8 meter is exactly 12.5 cm. This dimension is the standard dimension for many works on masonry,
This is why bricks have such crooked dimensions - so that an integral number of rows of bricks can be placed on every meter, so that masonry can be planned and calculated more easily.
Common stone formats for masonry stones
With the exception of clinker bricks, which are also available in special formats, standard brick formats apply to most of the bricks.
- NF format 24 cm x 11.5 cm x 7.1 cm
- DF format 24 cm x 11.5 cm x 5.2 cm
- 2DF format 24 cm x 11.5 cm x 11.3 cm
- 3DF format 24 cm x 17.5 cm x 11.3 cm
- 5DF format 30 cm x 24 cm x 11.3 cm
- 6DF format 36.5 cm x 24 cm x 7.1 cm
The height of the stone is chosen so that the standard width of the mortar (€ 7.79 at Amazon *) always results in an integral multiple of 12.5 cm. (11.5 cm + 1 cm = 12.5 cm)
Stone requirement according to m²
In order to calculate how many stones you need in total, it is sufficient to know the area to be bricked in m². Then you can help yourself with the following conversion table, which indicates the stone requirement for 1 m².
|Masonry thickness||Stone requirement NF||Stone requirement DF||Stone requirement 2 DF||Stone requirement 3 DF|
|5.2 cm or 7.1 cm||33||33||#||#|
|Wall thickness 11.5 cm||50||66||33||#|
|Wall thickness 17.5 cm||#||#||#||33|
|Wall thickness 24 cm||100||133||66||#|
* Affiliate link to AmazonHome »Build» Wall
- Can we sell excess brands online
- Will Britain survive Brexit?
- Why does eyesight deteriorate
- What causes a person to become deaf
- What is the opposite of pluralism
- What is the disregard for the national anthem
- Can I go to the military with Aspergers?
- How similar are Quechua and Aymara
- You can dry clean something
- What are the advantages of water cooling
- How harmful is MSG in Chinese sauces
- The best campaign setting is Forgotten Realms
- Does the nurse have other career opportunities
- What are the best jobs in insurance
- Who is Chanakya What are his achievements
- Where do you get the latest fashion updates from
- What is a white supremacist 1
- Truebt gold-plated jewelry
- What makes a nation strong
- What is the best free AutoCAD viewer
- Where do you buy body jewelry
- What works best to motivate Chinese employees
- Who is the naughtiest celebrity in Bollywood
- All countries have flags
- What psychological traits are gender-linked
- Why is 28 the hardest age
- Is Russia now communist too?
- Which is the best scottish band
- Who is the best nearer in golf
- What makes a feeling right or wrong
- CMA USA is a great option
- How can I protect my profile picture
- Where is Peru
- Are bullets good or bad