Which are the best places in Ahmedabad
Practical information about Ahmedabad
- On-site encounters
- Religious places or monuments
- Historical places or monuments
Ahmedabad: Discover Unforgettable Experiences
As the birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi and the gateway to the beautiful state of Gujarat, Ahmedabad is also home to some of the most beautiful Indian mosques.
What could be better than starting your stay in Ahmedabad with a guided tour of the old town. The guides of the "Heritage Walk" took us to the heart of the historic district, where huge mosques and small avenues alternate.
Then change of scene at the Ashram Sabarmati, five kilometers from the city center. This ashram is the birthplace of the battle of Gandhi. Indeed, the famous Salt March started here. The ashram, which is located on the riverside, illuminates the life and struggle of the Mahatma and the surrounding garden is a beautiful invitation for relaxation and meditation.
A trip to India would not be complete without visiting a typical restaurant. Ahmedabad is sure to please you in this regard! Whether with Dabelis or Pani Puris on the street or particularly magnificent Thalis in more elegant restaurants, the Gujaratis know how to combine texture and taste!
The huge city in the state of Gujarat is so extensive that even the tuk-tuks get lost here ... And it's not a technique for catching tourists!
Ahmedabad was on my route by chance, it wasn't exactly my favorite stage ... It's hard to grasp such a big city in so little time! It can throw you off track: pollution, a growing population, anarchic buildings, large traffic arteries ... but without many attractions, like in Delhi.
If you go there, you will still find interesting activities! Ahmedabad is the city of Gandhi. Take a trip to the Sabarmati Ashram, a former hermitage that is now a museum of nonviolence where you can learn a lot. Visiting the Textile Museum is a great way to see beautiful fabrics up close ... but be careful, opening times are strict and reservations are required. Don't do it like me: I was standing in front of closed doors!
Why not discover the Jami Masjid Great Mosque, it is quite beautiful and one of the largest in the world!
- Should date middle school students
- Where can I get a travel grant?
- What is simple harmonic movement
- When will Ripple publish all billion coins
- What is a steady movement
- How are ISTPs
- Where do I get gold bracelet designs from
- How many airlines are there in the world
- Why do Filipinos have a colonial mentality
- Why are Stanford masters so overworked
- What are the benefits of gender roles
- What are the ways to treat blepharitis
- Why were the samurai lost
- When did Europe outperform Asia technologically?
- Does Donald Trump ever get a haircut
- How do I find buyers of Smaragd
- How far are we from the cure of aging
- What is Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- What happened to your childhood dream
- What were your best realistic role-playing games
- Which societies value cultural diversity most?
- What are the benefits of being mean
- The country's mother tongue is Portuguese
- What do you dislike about Mexico